Resolved About Staff titles/positions

Resolved

Lucy

Calm Mind
Reaction score
I was just curious about some of them and what exactly do they entail, and while I generally know what they mean, I know that they tend to be different and can differ from team to team working on a game or any project for that matter.

I was trying to look about info about this like on Discord and whatnot, but there wasn't a channel on there and I only was able to find so much information, so I thought that I would just open a thread here.

But, basically, take Alycia as an example being a Studio Director, what does being a Studio Director mean here? Like, what does a Studio Director specifically do (like their role) and like how do they operate within the PokéForce team? Same thing with say Triston being Operations, and the same thing with being Operations?

A list going over all of them would be appreciated, even if it's just some brief explanation about them. I was just curious and was just looking for some more insight is all, as it could help get more familiarized with the Staff team more too as well. Hopefully a list too could be put somewhere for it as well, whether it's here on the forums, or over in a Discord channel, or both.

Hello!
Now that the staff roster has been implemented, I believe the only thing you would be curious about is what are their tasks? At the time of writing:

Our lovely, Studio Director @Alycia her primary focus is to lead the Game Director, Programmer, and our Designers ensuring it progresses in the right direction. She also oversees the management team, ensuring they uphold their positions with respect and professionalism. She's the main brain and coder for all the hard stuff. 🤭

Our wonderful Trio:
Game Director @Cpt.Lavender he focuses on writing, plotting, and structuring the game's story. He endorses new gameplay features and suggest optimizations for better performance.

His two grunts would be the Game Designers @Jack , @Tater Mctater they coordinate the planning and structuring of game features and mechanics, such as quests, titles, leveling, and music!

Game Programmer @Pixel is here collaborating with Alycia in programming. He is pivotal in bringing the creative vision of the game to life through coding. Works closely with the designers, and team members to integrate features seamlessly into the game. He is here to implement technical enhancements and optimizations for the overall functioning of PokeForce.

Operations @Triston the big dog himself, oversees literally everything. He's our glue. From Resource management to Process Optimization, down to Quality Assurance and Data Analysis. Forums, Server, the glue. Not the bad kind either! He's essential for maintaining the smooth functioning of the community, optimizing processes, and contributing to the achievement of the community's overarching goals.

Our two Managers @Kesshoketsu , @Sherlockapie They are in charge of structuring and optimizing the staff team, they play a vital role in selecting team members. They actively observe and review each staff member's actions, maintaining transparency between management and the team. They do a lot of behind the scenes stuff that make sure everything is running smoothly. (Advertising, etc.)

Moderator Lead @Drunk Hey, that's me! As a Moderator Lead my tasks include overseeing and guiding the activities of the moderators. I'm tasked to ensure our moderators have the proper guidance and training. I help assist with conflict resolution, policy enforcement and development. I play a pivotal role in ensuring effective moderation, team cohesion, and adherence to community guidelines, contributing to a positive and welcoming community.

Our fantastic Community Guide Lead @Emma Similar to me, she takes on overseeing and guiding the planning of community events, social activities, [redacted to prevent spoilers], quizzes, and eventually a lot more! She provides guidance to other community guides, engages with the community, gathers feedback from other community members, continuously improves and tailors future activities to community preferences and monitors performance of events. She plays a crucial role in fostering community engagement, creativity, and a positive atmosphere through well-organized and entertaining events.

Moderators @Aibbon , @Mage , @Kupo They are responsible for enforcing community guidelines and rules. They encourage a steady flow of conversation and discussions. Their top priority is ensuring the community's comfort and safety. Moderators are tasked with actively monitoring discussions, assure community members with positive interactions and report more complex issues to the Lead Moderator. They uphold community standards, foster a welcoming environment, and ensure a positive experience for all members. They serve as guardians of the community, actively working to maintain a balance between freedom of expression and the prevention of harmful actions.

Community Guides @Fizz , @Lin , @Beemo , @Mikayu , @Prof Ekie These individuals play a vital role in planning, structuring, and hosting engaging community events. Community Guides contribute significantly to building a sense of community, providing entertainment, and enhancing the overall experience for members by organizing a diverse range of engaging activities. They are the ones who help our new trainers integrate into the community and participate in events. They contribute to fostering a positive and vibrant community culture.

Staff Trainee @MuZi These individual(s) are in an introductory role designed to provide them with the opportunity to explore and find their niche within the staff team. They are here to provide assistance to experienced staff members, and are to gain hands-on experience and learn the ropes of moderation and community engagement. They are in an constant state of observing, and familiarizing themselves with ongoing staff activities, community guidelines, and rules. They participate in training sessions and discussions to help enhance their skills for the future! Entry-level members.

Honorable Mentions:

In our journey at PokeForce, we've been fortunate to have dedicated individuals who, at different points in time, contributed their time and effort to shape our community. Though they may no longer be part of our active staff team, their impact is lasting, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude for their valuable contributions.

Jack(1.0), Jerm, Tiko, Ashe, Aeverys, Rawk, Tierkrieger, Bee, Worn, & Ghostceous

Last edited:
Thanks now I know what everyone does now 💓