Can We Break Some Traditions

Krizzirk

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
Friends, you are amazing! I'd say, let's break some traditions! Whilst everyone will be a Pokemon trainer, they can have secondary job as well. Like, repairer of Pokemon center, Pokemon criminal bounty hunter, farmer and horticulturist, transporters for other Trainers, archaelogist and cartographer, boat and canoe, a Poke-zoologist...and having trainer himself fight?

If anyone still remembers, Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew..I had totally forgot its stories save fof the parts where Lucario's trainer train Lucario how to fight.
Now I'm sure everyone still remember how Prof Oak said to us "Don't go to the tall grasses, otherwise wild pokemon will attack you" right? Well why else could they attack if they cant, if combat between human and Pokemon can't be established. I also remember Bruno of Elite 4 having musculour buff hunk body, and if he's any less, how would he be able to tame, train and control his ferocious Pokemon right? I know, I know. Like all of you, I also liked the Pokemon battle system. But I somehow somewhat wanna see myself duelling with my taekwondo against Machamp xD

But the hesitations are...what does us human eat in the game/world, what does pokemon eat, I mean...how could Nidoking have sharp caninejawas(is this a proper description) if it were not able to hunt and eat other Pokemon.

But i guess...Pokemon was invented mainly for kids, at the first place. But why can't our, YOUR, Pokemon interation be combined with elements of Wakfu(where you can hunt, gather and craft items, equipments and cook food from monsters parts)?

Thanks for reading,
Krizzirk