Resolved Can't download PokéForce on Windows

Resolved

SOS

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
I'm having a problem downloading it, says the site can't be reached. How to fix this?

Reactions: LordTwix
hi, can you please tell in detail, which site is causing the problem?

Or you can follow this:
1. Go to PokeForce MMO
2. Scroll down and click on "Windows" as shown in picture below
help.png
3. The setup should automatically download and saved.
4. Check your downloads and then open the setup to install PokeForce client.

Reactions: Jack
hi, can you please tell in detail, which site is causing the problem?

Or you can follow this:
1. Go to PokeForce MMO
2. Scroll down and click on "Windows" as shown in picture below
View attachment 845
3. The setup should automatically download and saved.
4. Check your downloads and then open the setup to install PokeForce client.
I don't know what to feel about this.. no one is replying to me when the event is ongoing and because of that I wasn't able to participate and get the Xmas hat. 😕

I don't know what to feel about this.. no one is replying to me when the event is ongoing and because of that I wasn't able to participate and get the Xmas hat. 😕
ah mate, I feel sorry for your inconvenience. It's just a hat 😂, leave it. I didn't get it either.

If you have any issues rn or in future. I am here to help you. If next time something like this happens, please put on forums again, our community is growing day by day and I am sure it won't happen to you again.

I'm having a problem downloading it, says the site can't be reached. How to fix this?
Hi there! Another user had the same issue - they were able to resolve this by temporarily disabling their advast anit-virus as it was falsely blocking flagging the file as dangerous and thus blocked the application from being downloaded. Please try that ❤️

Reactions: Wang