Catching Pokemon

Ravage

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
So I encountered a problem. I am currently on build 27.0 and I caught a Teddiursa which was nice and all.
When I encountered a second Teddiursa I tried to capture it too, I got the message the the teddiursa was caught and my pokeball was consumed but I am unable to find my second teddiursa. I cannot find it any where. Now I dont know if this is a glitch, but I feel like I should have gotten some kind of message as to what happened to my teddy.

1703601236455.png

This Christmas demo has special capture rules for pokémon. The 6 slots on the right are all set to only allow a specific pokémon each, and there are 6 different pokémon in total to catch during the demo.

If you catch another of a pokémon that you already have, it will simply overwrite the previous one you had in the slot.

These are specific rules just for the demo - behaviour at full launch of the game will obviously be different, with Boxes, etc ❤️

This Christmas demo has special capture rules for pokémon. The 6 slots on the right are all set to only allow a specific pokémon each, and there are 6 different pokémon in total to catch during the demo.

If you catch another of a pokémon that you already have, it will simply overwrite the previous one you had in the slot.

These are specific rules just for the demo - behaviour at full launch of the game will obviously be different, with Boxes, etc ❤️
That explains a lot. Thanks