Clue Scrolls

Christmas

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm happy about the clue scrolls update! I used to love playing RS just for those.. fun af. Combining the best elements of RuneScape, Stardew Valley, and Pokémon into an MMO is a nice idea.

Small suggestion, I do hope PF adds something similar, like a very rare drop similar to the 3rd age items in RS. It would add a lot of continuity. The Clue Scrolls will be enjoyable to do regardless, but if there's a chance of a very rare drop after completing the clues, it'll attract even more players.

I really hope enough time and effort are put into this because this has so much potential. If done well, it could be a another great way for players to keep enjoying the game (late game) no matter what.

The community and I absolutely love the direction y'all are taking. There's so much potential here. GL!🫶

• Love
Reactions: Lucina
Hoping there will be different rarities for clue scrolls with better items the better quality of the scroll.

I really love the RS clue scrolls too, even though I've never got anything good from them 😁 (Except that Purple Elegant Blouse back in the day, hell yeah ❤️).

I can't wait to see what the team have planned for the feature and how in-depth it'll eventually be! My unluckiness is ready.

Reactions: Orange