Resolved Code 31??

Resolved
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allurosa

Highly Intellectual Being
Reaction score
Not sure whats code 31, but that keeps popping up everytime i trying to open the game, even when i deleted and redownloaded the game O_O
1703299093214.png

If I remember correctly, this has something to due to your network adapter. You'll likely need to re-install or update your network drivers to fix this. It could also be a conflict with network drivers as well. If you want, you can go into Device Manager, try uninstalling everything there (under Network adapters), then restart your PC after (restart through WIndows itself). May be an easy fix for it if you want to try an easy solution and just want the issue fixed. If there's other network adapters present as well that you know that you aren't using, then you could also try disabling those as well.

If I remember correctly, this has something to due to your network adapter. You'll likely need to re-install or update your network drivers to fix this. It could also be a conflict with network drivers as well. If you want, you can go into Device Manager, try uninstalling everything there (under Network adapters), then restart your PC after (restart through WIndows itself). May be an easy fix for it if you want to try an easy solution and just want the issue fixed. If there's other network adapters present as well that you know that you aren't using, then you could also try disabling those as well.
I see, well i'll be honest but I've never messed with those before, and I'm not intending on trying anything or accidently goof up until I get an official answer from higher up just to avoid any thing going wrong. Appreciate the feedback though!

While uninstalling network drivers does have an slim off chance of messing things up, it's generally pretty safe to do for the average end user. Windows will pretty much automatically re-install drivers with native ones especially with anything that's hardware based upon a reboot if you uninstall them. I don't know if you will get so much of like an official answer with this, maybe a re-assuring one though with the information that I'm providing if there's someone else that is as technically inclined as I am who can speak on the matter.

You could always also try checking for Windows updates, and make sure that your Windows is up-to-date. For some drivers Windows Update can provide you updates with them, but not all of them. That could also help fix your issue if you're lucky, but yeah, I'm just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.