Creative Media Forum Section

Allurosa

Highly Intellectual Being
Reaction score
It's pretty cool we got a section for requesting artwork and a trade hub for art shops to operate in the future once the game is more in motion for people to operate, but how about for the ones who just want to show their creative stuff, whether that be in the form of visual art/video/song/character design/writing/physical art/animation/maps etc. , without the desire of making a shop at that current time?
I believe we already have a section for an art gallery on the discord server, but seeing a section like that too for forums would be pretty nice to see.
Plus for those who do have a desire to make a shop in the future in relation to the creative arts, the mini section for showing individual pieces at a time to have a linkback as a mini portfolio or even just have a dedicated post without having it drowned in your art shop post.
That's just some things I could think of would be potential pros with it plus it's not anything out of the blue being added since it's already implemented on discord.

I don't really see any big cons other than it being "another thing staff has to moderate" but I don't know. Do let me know what y'all think 🙏

I agree with this sentiment, especially as the community expands and the forum attracts additional members. With the increasing number of artists joining, they may find themselves wondering where to share their content. (y)

Reactions: Allurosa
I definitely agree with this and am in full support of it. I don't think it would be too much in regards to being more of a hassle at all to moderate such a section either. Forum activity will have the tendency to be lower at times and will be that way in-between demos up until the the release of PokéForce as well. We should be well prepared by the time launch rolls around with what would be the biggest burst of activity PokéForce would see for activity within the community. The demos and burst tests in the meantime throughout next year are also to help us prepare for when that time does come.

Moderation and or moderation power should be of no concern though, that's all I wanted to add in for this.

I definitely agree with this and am in full support of it. I don't think it would be too much in regards to being more of a hassle at all to moderate such a section either. Forum activity will have the tendency to be lower at times and will be that way in-between demos up until the the release of PokéForce as well. We should be well prepared by the time launch rolls around with what would be the biggest burst of activity PokéForce would see for activity within the community. The demos and burst tests in the meantime throughout next year are also to help us prepare for when that time does come.

Moderation and or moderation power should be of no concern though, that's all I wanted to add in for this.
I honestly was just trying to think in the perspective of a moderator, though that makes a bunch of sense :nod:

I agree with this sentiment, especially as the community expands and the forum attracts additional members. With the increasing number of artists joining, they may find themselves wondering where to share their content. (y)
Yeah, that's why i think those people need a section of their own! :eek:

Was thinking about exactly this this morning, good suggestion

• Love