damines guild

AppleOtter

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Guild was made by me, a lover of da mines, and was made for fellow miners. We're looking for hard workers who will contribute all of their time to da mines. We strive to be not only the best and largest guild in pokeforce, but the best miners too!

Member list:

Top dogs:
AppleOtter - Boss (guild owner)
Jenonen - Co-founder

Members:
samps - Worker
Juanks - Worker
KamKunaMatatata - Worker
Vizaryll - Worker

Who can apply? Anyone!
Anyone can apply to join damines guild, except for gamba enjoyers, they're our biggest enemy.
Discord: Join the da mines Discord Server!

Fun fact: the "da mines" emote in the discord server was provided by Lean, so thank lean for the emote!

Fun fact #2: Kat created the "da mines" meme

Last edited:
Please edit according to the Guild Forum Application rules

I want to join if we can expand on it. Like da sea and da forest.

I want to be a max skill kinda guild

will take any and all recommendations, just keep in mind our core belief and our passion is da mines. also you're more than welcome to join. if you have any ideas dm them to me on discord!

• Love
Reactions: Jenonen
I was certain we'd already made a "da mines" guild... Reference post below.

EDIT: The previous guild creation topic was created under spam. This thread shall be known as the official "DA MINES" guild creation.

Long live DA MINES!

Last edited:
Reactions: AppleOtter
Guild was made by me, a lover of da mines, and was made for fellow miners. we're looking for hard workers who will contribute all of their time to da mines. we strive to be not only the best and largest guild in pokeforce, but the best miners too!

Member list:

who can apply? anyone!
anyone can apply to join damines guild, except for gamba enjoyers, they're our biggest enemy.
Signed me in!!! I yearn for da mines!!! 🪨⛏️🪨⛏️ In the demo level 64 I’m proud about it spending so much hours grading for the da mines. ¿¿¿So can I join???

I'll admit, I spoke with the false prophet, gamba man. More times than I care to admit. I was blind but da mines opened my eyes.

Guild was made by me, a lover of da mines, and was made for fellow miners. we're looking for hard workers who will contribute all of their time to da mines. we strive to be not only the best and largest guild in pokeforce, but the best miners too!

Member list:

Jenonen - Co-founder
Shiny Snorlax - Best Employee

who can apply? anyone!
anyone can apply to join damines guild, except for gamba enjoyers, they're our biggest enemy.

fun fact: the "da mines" emote in the discord server was provided by Lean, so thank lean for the emote!
Sign me in sir! And you already know what I tell you before. 😅🤝🏽