Evil Team Discussion

Allurosa

Highly Intellectual Being
Reaction score
I wonder if we're getting a custom evil team or it's going to be one of the old ones making a comeback to cause chaos into pokeforce

Though with how the december demo already hinted the Tea Mafia being sneaky and stealing tea, maybe that's a foreshadowing of their antics being something bigger? Maybe not Team Rocket big but something kinda chaotic on a... team yell level? Or it'll just stay as a inside joke to those who played in the early development stages of this project.

But yeah I don't know, I don't think I ever heard any talk of it but if there was can someone fill me in on it?? Would love to hear some insights on it since hearing the concepts of it is always kinda cool to hear, plus imagine we get a class to join them??? That would be pretty sick O.O

It's a good question, frankly I have no idea! It's cute seeing all the little teams and guilds being formed by the community (Emma Club wins btw). The ridiculousness of Team Skull always holds a certain place in my heart, but they were hardly a "Big Evil" ❤️

Reactions: Maid Lulia
It's a good question, frankly I have no idea! It's cute seeing all the little teams and guilds being formed by the community (Emma Club wins btw). The ridiculousness of Team Skull always holds a certain place in my heart, but they were hardly a "Big Evil" ❤️
Omg I was about to say the same! I'd love to see PokéForce have an evil team as goofy and lovable as Team Skull!
Team Skull represent!!!

• Love
Reactions: Allurosa and Emma
It would be cool seeing a more humorous team though seeing something more story driven with drama plot driven points would be pretty awesome to see as well especially if they're going the custom route :O

Reactions: Emma
Omg I was about to say the same! I'd love to see PokéForce have an evil team as goofy and lovable as Team Skull!
Team Skull represent!!!

I'm doing the dances right now as we speak💀

It would be cool seeing a more humorous team though seeing something more story driven with drama plot driven points would be pretty awesome to see as well especially if they're going the custom route :O

It absolutely would, and I trust the wonderful design team to come up with something great to fuel the plot! They're sneaky and they have lots of wonderful things in the works ❤️

I'm doing the dances right now as we speak💀

It absolutely would, and I trust the wonderful design team to come up with something great to fuel the plot! They're sneaky and they have lots of wonderful things in the works ❤️
Inb4 its a evil mining team and they got majority of the server hooked on da mines only to have secret recruits 😭

• Haha
Reactions: Emma
Inb4 its a evil mining team and they got majority of the server hooked on da mines only to have secret recruits 😭

This does seem more and more inevitable, and Jack / Vizaryll is always saying how much he loves mining in the Discord... I think you're onto something here!

• Haha
Reactions: Allurosa
This does seem more and more inevitable, and Jack / Vizaryll is always saying how much he loves mining in the Discord... I think you're onto something here!
I'm using my big brain to get into their big brain! >:)