Hi!

dratzini

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
I already posted one in the discord but figured I may as well cross post!
I found PokeForce due to searching for a niche craving, and low behold a Reddit post that mentioned this game. I'm super excited to see it come to life and all that it has to offer. It seems like it will be a familiarly unique experience.

About Me:
I'm a 35 year old gamer. I've been playing Pokemon since it first released back when I was in 4th/5th grade. Was one of those games that helped through childhood and adult times, and now is a collection hobby. I absolutely love plushies. 8)

I am a dog trainer and enthusiast, love to give out mediocre doodles, and play games in my free time. I'm not sure what else to mention, but happy to be here and meet some cool new faces!

Hello and welcome to PokéForce from a fellow plushie lover! 💕

• Love
Reactions: dratzini
I already posted one in the discord but figured I may as well cross post!
I found PokeForce due to searching for a niche craving, and low behold a Reddit post that mentioned this game. I'm super excited to see it come to life and all that it has to offer. It seems like it will be a familiarly unique experience.

About Me:
I'm a 35 year old gamer. I've been playing Pokemon since it first released back when I was in 4th/5th grade. Was one of those games that helped through childhood and adult times, and now is a collection hobby. I absolutely love plushies. 8)

I am a dog trainer and enthusiast, love to give out mediocre doodles, and play games in my free time. I'm not sure what else to mention, but happy to be here and meet some cool new faces!
Hey, welcome to the PokéForce community! I hope you enjoy your stay! <3

• Love
Reactions: dratzini