I guess this event was a success...

Ravage

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
1703649799924.png
So today was a fun day.
I finally got to play the event and really enjoyed the quests. What was better was what came afterwards.

Samps made us work to our bones and we mined for hours
ShinySnorlax was trying to get a shiny Articuno and the Ss is his 6th failed attempt
W E was there...watching us.... Judging us.,... but going along anyway

And after a few failed attempts at the screenshot. I finally got this one.

Guess I will remember this event and the people who made it fun for a long time. Thanks

Special mentions in the mine :
AppleOtter for making everyone remember that mining is more important than food and water
and Lulia (sorry I forgot your name) for Work Work!

Here's one of the failed attempts xD

cuno.PNG

Its amazing to hear you enjoyed playing the demo and completing the quests it provided!

Also congratulations on managing too secure the Articuno, including your friends!😁 - We hope to see you during January's demo!

Love this post. It's just wholesome

• Love
Reactions: Ravage
Sounds like an awesome day! Mining, shiny hunting, and some amusing moments. Special shoutouts to AppleOtter and Lulia for making it memorable. Thanks for sharing the fun! See you in the next demo!

• Haha
Lovely wholesome post! I'm glad that you had fun with the event ❤️

Sounds like it was fun. ^^
Can't wait to see what future plans are in store. :3

View attachment 480
So today was a fun day.
I finally got to play the event and really enjoyed the quests. What was better was what came afterwards.

Samps made us work to our bones and we mined for hours
ShinySnorlax was trying to get a shiny Articuno and the Ss is his 6th failed attempt
W E was there...watching us.... Judging us.,... but going along anyway

And after a few failed attempts at the screenshot. I finally got this one.

Guess I will remember this event and the people who made it fun for a long time. Thanks

Special mentions in the mine :
AppleOtter for making everyone remember that mining is more important than food and water
and Lulia (sorry I forgot your name) for Work Work!

Here's one of the failed attempts xD

View attachment 481
Finally Found Her.
It was MAID Lulia !!
Maid Lulia was the Work Work! Lady!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Maid Lulia
The event had went surprisingly well despite the few hiccups and technical difficulties that there were. The only bigger major issue was the character creation one that had got your account stuck with the black screen, but you were still able to use an alternative account to get on and play. While it's unfortunate some didn't get the hat on their main, I'm sure that something may be able to get worked out with that possibly.

I had really rnjoyed this demo as well as the event more than I thought that I would have. I really loved how engaging things had felt. I'm really looking forward to how the other skills will be like aside from mining and how they will get fleshed out as well as polished up by the time release hits. I'm really looking forward to the next demo!

The event had went surprisingly well despite the few hiccups and technical difficulties that there were. The only bigger major issue was the character creation one that had got your account stuck with the black screen, but you were still able to use an alternative account to get on and play. While it's unfortunate some didn't get the hat on their main, I'm sure that something may be able to get worked out with that possibly.

I had really rnjoyed this demo as well as the event more than I thought that I would have. I really loved how engaging things had felt. I'm really looking forward to how the other skills will be like aside from mining and how they will get fleshed out as well as polished up by the time release hits. I'm really looking forward to the next demo!
I completely agree... After mining for hours now I crave to use the other skills. Especially Fishing. I wanna know what mechanic will that be, will you only for for magikarps at lvl1 and sa you level up get better pokemon? or just fish at different locations on higher levels to sell better fishes like the tin ores