I thought I was getting too old for this... But here we are again!

Ravage

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
Hey Pokemon Trainers,
My Name is Ravage, which is evident from my profile, and I have been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember.
I have been a part of the Pokemon Community for quite some time now. I was/am (Still debating if I should continue) a Competitive Pokemon Unite Player, and I have casted a lot of Pokemon Tournaments, including the very first World Championship of Pokemon Unite, the official one. So I can proudly say that I took my Love of Pokemon and became a part of its history.
Here in PokeForce as I love Pokemon open worlds and I want to start a fresh and wonderful journey here. I am looking forward to meeting likeminded people and building a community that's positive, helpful, and where every new and veteran player can enjoy the same. I love everything that Pokeforce is doing so far and I believe this is a great way to connect with people even before the game is launched.
Oh and I am obsessed with Dragon Type Pokemons and my Favourites are Salamence, Garchomp, Dragonite.... I Think also Haxorous and Druddigon...Reshiram is So cool.... I should stop here...

Welcome to PokéForce Ravage! Great intro ❤️

welcome fellow unite player <3

Welcome to the PokeForce Forums, Ravage! Really cool that you've participated in Unite tournaments! Ive only done some casual rounds myself but i imagine it's way more fun with a group. My favorite dragon type is Flygon :)

Welcome to the PokeForce Forums, Ravage! Really cool that you've participated in Unite tournaments! Ive only done some casual rounds myself but i imagine it's way more fun with a group. My favorite dragon type is Flygon :)
Yes it has been and I hope to have even more fun here in PokeForce.

Hey Ravageee! Loving the Pokemon passion you're bringing! The fact that you've casted Pokemon Unite tournaments, especially the first World Championship, is seriously impressive. Talk about making history in the Pokemon world!

Super excited to have you on board for the PokeForce journey. Your love for Dragon types is awesome; Salamence, Garchomp, Dragonite, and the whole crew are legendary choices. Can't wait to see the positive and vibrant community we're going to build here. Let the PokeForce adventure begin! 🚀🐉🎮
giphy.gif

Reactions: Willo The Wisp
welcome ravage! reshiram is one of my favorite pokemon as well & i wish you luck in your wonderful journey you'll have here

Hey Ravageee! Loving the Pokemon passion you're bringing! The fact that you've casted Pokemon Unite tournaments, especially the first World Championship, is seriously impressive. Talk about making history in the Pokemon world!

Super excited to have you on board for the PokeForce journey. Your love for Dragon types is awesome; Salamence, Garchomp, Dragonite, and the whole crew are legendary choices. Can't wait to see the positive and vibrant community we're going to build here. Let the PokeForce adventure begin! 🚀🐉🎮
giphy.gif
Hey Rare, I am going to steal that gif you have and make it my signature. It's just amazing. I hope this game brings about everything we've been waiting for. I am super excited to be a part of PokeForce as well. Here is a token from the World's Stage. 20220819010050_IMG_1887 (1) (1).png

Reactions: Willo The Wisp
welcome ravage! reshiram is one of my favorite pokemon as well & i wish you luck in your wonderful journey you'll have here
Thanks a lot. I wish you would join the journey with me :p

Reactions: Kai