[LS] LOTUS

Lucina

This story ends in tragedy.
Community Guide
Reaction score
DAWNBREAK_LOTUS_FINAL.png
The Lotus Guild

Welcome! This is PokéForce's Lotus guild forum page.
Even though the game may still be a long way from being released, it is a good time as any to introduce Lotus. This is a guild that will focus on creating a sense of community and comradeship among its members, so that everyone can make the most out of their experience with this amazing game.
Lotus is a guild founded by Lucina with the goal of giving any interested players a safe space where to hang out with others, make friends and have fun. It isn't focused on any aspect of the game in particular, in other words, it isn't a shiny hunting guild nor a PvP guild. Instead, the aim of Lotus is to welcome anyone who, like me, would prefer a more varied experience that doesn't make them feel forced to concentrate their efforts on a single field. That is not to say, however, that there are restrictions regarding your particular inclinations toward any of these aspects in order to join, on the contrary, we want you to enjoy the game at your own pace and preference, and the plan is to have spaces for everything to do in PokéForce.

Because of this, we are tolerant with members who may be inactive for a while or taking a break from the game, but do note that in order to maintain this community healthy we may have to act upon extremely long periods of unnotified inactivity (this applies only after the game releases).

Official Lotus member list:
- @Lucina
- @Kat
- @VixenGhost

We are currently looking for people interested in joining our guild. Discord server pending.

Dawnbreak Lotus: the symbol of the Lotus guild.
The Sun watches what I do, but the Moon knows all my secrets.

Last edited: