"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru"(The Anime Thread)

Krizzirk

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
What's Your Fav Anime? Take this opportunity to talk about them. I'll start the drill.
Here's my all time favorite anime, with no particular order of rank value:

1. Doraemon the Movie Series (except for this one, this one holds the number one post ever less, ever best)
2. Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X
3. Slam Dunk
4. Dragon Quest: The Great Adventure of Dai
5. Crayon Shin Chan
6. Fairy Tail (it's a perfect anime that combines few concepts from Final Fantasy 2,7, 8 and 9, Suikoden 1,2, and Dragon Quest : The Great Adventure of Dai)
7. Midori no Hibi
8. Yakitate Japan
9. Pokemon
10. Digimon
11. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
12. Jackie Chan Adventures
13: RWBY
14. One Piece
15. Naruto
16. Bleach
17. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z
18. Yuyu Hakusho
19. Flame of Recca
20. The Slayers
21. Blade of the Immortal
22. Legend of Condor Hero

I apologise, as my English and communication been rusty, and as it's been more than 3 years since the last time I watched any, I am not able to furnish why as to why I loved the aforementioned animes.. >_<"

Now, to your list. :B

Eh.. I used to watch a lot of anime when I was 12-15, nowadays I don't really watch anime other than One Piece.
But if I have to list the stuff that I've enjoyed over the years...

My favorite of all time: OP

Other stuff I enjoyed at the time in no particular order:
Ranma 1/2
Naruto
DB
Death Note
Sora no Otoshimono
Clannad
Black Rock Shooter
Aku no Hana
Shaman King
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 2)
Lucky Star

An anime I hated:
Dokuro Chan

Nami is my fav anime character. Actually,. ALL of Strawhats are my fav anime, not just One Piece. fav anime characters. When it comes to character development, I don't know which one to start with.

I only know Death Note, Dragon Ball, Naruto and Shaman King from your list. I liked both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. But, even tho I liked the song by Field of View, I dislike both GT and Super. And contrary to others opinions, I actually think Boruto story is good, although I miss dearly the playfulness of Naruto.

Nami is my fav anime character. Actually,. ALL of Strawhats are my fav anime, not just One Piece. fav anime characters. When it comes to character development, I don't know which one to start with.
They are very very cool indeed <3

I only know Death Note, Dragon Ball, Naruto and Shaman King from your list. I liked both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. But, even tho I liked the song by Field of View, I dislike both GT and Super. And contrary to others opinions, I actually think Boruto story is good, although I miss dearly the playfulness of Naruto.
yeah some of the anime on my list are somewhat obscure i guess haha
I'm on the same boat as you, DB peaked on Z. Some stuff on GT were incredible concepts that unfortunately were wasted, I'll be forever mad that a concept as cool as corrupted dragon balls was so misused.
In my case what I enjoyed of Naruto was how dark it could be sometimes

They are very very cool indeed <3
<3

yeah some of the anime on my list are somewhat obscure i guess haha

I might take time to look it up later, thanks for sharing :D

I'm on the same boat as you, DB peaked on Z. Some stuff on GT were incredible concepts that unfortunately were wasted, I'll be forever mad that a concept as cool as corrupted dragon balls was so misused.

Agreed!

In my case what I enjoyed of Naruto was how dark it could be sometimes

I actually am in the same wavelength. What I meant was, I *failed* to see the playfulness of Naruto in Boruto character.