Play Test Rewards

Repede

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just wanted to express concerns on the items given for playing the different betas/alphas for the game. I hope that the Tickets acquired for doing the very first test are properly balanced to give a slight advantage for a time based grind or something of the sort. I'm not sure what the tickets will be used for in PokeForce, I am just worried that if the reward is too unbalanced that it may deter other newer players.
An example being access to Legendaries or areas that contain certain Pokemon. This causes an issue with a few people having a significant advantage over other players for an undisclosed amount of time. I'm very excited for the release of PokeForce and will be doing the next demo as well. I just wanted to voice concerns over balancing with the Beta/Alpha testing gifts.
Thank you for your time!

Beta Test / Demo tickets are badges, they will have no use in-game and their only purpose is to show how long someone has supported the game for. We might have in-game titles associated with them, like we do with some other badges, but their purpose would be purely cosmetical.

Reactions: Repede