Alycia

uwu;
Studio Director
Reaction score
Animation.gif

PokéForce Weather Report

Date: December 22nd, 2023

Greetings, PokéForce adventurers!

As you step out into the frost-kissed lands, be prepared to embrace the enchanting dance of snowflakes. The skies have blessed us with a gentle snowfall that has turned our landscapes into a serene white paradise.

Current Conditions:

Temperature: A chilly -5°C, perfect for those warm tavern gatherings.
Visibility: Moderate. The falling snow is creating a mystical, albeit slightly obscured, view of our surroundings.

Forecast for Today:

The snowfall is expected to intensify by midday, with heavy flurries gracing the village.
There's a significant chance of a blizzard sweeping through PokéForce by late afternoon. Visibility may drop, and the winds will howl like the legendary Articuno.

Adventurer's Advice:

Don your warmest hats. The snow, while beautiful, shows no mercy to the ill-prepared.
Keep a supply of hot tea handy. Travel in groups, if possible. In the whiteout of a blizzard, it's easy to lose one's way.

Stay safe and warm!

I think I left my winter hat at home, hopefully I can find something to do the job...

• Love
Reactions: Maid Lulia
Cute. I can almost hear what kind of music would be playing on an ambience like that

I'm apart of PokeForce now

image.png

Really excited to see everyone and experience this together :3! It looks so cozy <3
Thank you to everyone who worked on this!

• Love
Reactions: Lynet
I love this I will dress warm enough to combat the cold❄️☃️⛄🏂🏔️🎿⛷️
Thanks team pokeforce

View attachment 331

PokéForce Weather Report

Date: December 22nd, 2023

Greetings, PokéForce adventurers!

As you step out into the frost-kissed lands, be prepared to embrace the enchanting dance of snowflakes. The skies have blessed us with a gentle snowfall that has turned our landscapes into a serene white paradise.

Current Conditions:

Temperature: A chilly -5°C, perfect for those warm tavern gatherings.
Visibility: Moderate. The falling snow is creating a mystical, albeit slightly obscured, view of our surroundings.

Forecast for Today:

The snowfall is expected to intensify by midday, with heavy flurries gracing the village.
There's a significant chance of a blizzard sweeping through PokéForce by late afternoon. Visibility may drop, and the winds will howl like the legendary Articuno.

Adventurer's Advice:

Don your warmest hats. The snow, while beautiful, shows no mercy to the ill-prepared.
Keep a supply of hot tea handy. Travel in groups, if possible. In the whiteout of a blizzard, it's easy to lose one's way.

Stay safe and warm!
Omg! 😍😍😍 I’m so excited!!!😍😍😍

It looks great. Anxious to play <3

im all the time thinking about in the future use running around has pro old player of pokeforce mmo :cool:

Home from my holiday just in time to put on my jacket & scarf & explore! Excited for the demo.

Looking really good! Excited too be able too try it out this weekend ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.