Pokeforce should be limited and acted

XiXI

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
It is forbidden to operate mechanically in all player behaviors, and the game is for entertainment, not work, and it is not allowed to trade in the dark.
The first is the prohibition of behavior, which sets a time limit or a system of stamina.
The second is resource prohibition, one account has multiple roles, currency can be transferred to the public resource library (bank), resources cannot, with the passage of time for multiple accounts, there must be a debuff, and the return is diminishing.
The third is the prohibition of trading, any currency transaction must be equivalent to the transaction, and the fluctuation range must be limited (such as about 10% of the value of the item itself).
Proper playtime, more players' time.

Personally I don't like games that operate on stamina or a time limit or really any limits or debuffs at all. Games are supposed to be fun and not a chore. Not to mention game has a lot of explorability, this would negatively impact the game as it currently functions. Watched games that implemented these things and they died almost immediately if not within the first 3 months. There are outliers but they're more(majority) loyal to the fandom rather than liking the function.

Reactions: Ryan
I agree with part of it, but I think another part may not be appropriate:For example, one account has multiple roles. The design of this debuff may guide players to create multiple accounts and trade with different accounts. This could potentially lead to a misjudgment as RMT.