Pokemon Eatery

Enderchuu

Champion Trainer
Reaction score
As we all know in the Pokemon world, Pokemon are eaten by people. What pokemon would you like to eat and why?

Totodile because I love alligator jerky, Totodile might be a croc but imagine it tasting just like Alligator Jerky

Hmm interesting question. I'm thinking maybe a Blaze form Paldean Tauros steak. I imagine its really gamey and maybe spicy

Reactions: Enderchuu
I wanna try Slowpoke tails

Got to see what all the hype is about as well, love the little fellas but if there's an illegal smuggling ring over them it's gotta be well worth it, surely!

Reactions: Enderchuu
Honestly yes but at the same time is it sanitary? loll
If human history is anything to go by, if there's money to be made we'll make it sanitary, oh the poor Vanilluxe's.

Honestly yes but at the same time is it sanitary? loll
I hope so, but it looks really cold and delicious. Who can refuse an ice cream on a hot summer's day🥳

I would eat all sorts of fish pokémon. A Gyarados roll with yum yum sauce and a side of wasabi and ginger sounds really good.

I would eat all sorts of fish pokémon. A Gyarados roll with yum yum sauce and a side of wasabi and ginger sounds really good.
Finally someone else that loves yum yum sauce. Never tried it with fish though, is it any good?

As much as that Bug-Type Pokémon are my babies, I can't deny seeing Grubbin as an amazing meal. Beetle larva in the real world are high in protein and other minerals, so they do have merit in nutrition. Don't forget that Grubbin are also.. 9.7 POUNDS!? That is a LOT of bug meat, wow.

Last edited:
As much as Bug-Type Pokémon are my babies, I can't deny seeing Grubbin as an amazing meal. Beetle larva in the real world are high in protein and other minerals, so they do have merit in nutrition. Don't forget that Grubbin are also.. 9.7 POUNDS!? That is a LOT of bug meat, wow.
Bug meat is also good bait to catch you some good fish!

Finally someone else that loves yum yum sauce. Never tried it with fish though, is it any good?
Yum Yum sauce is good on everything lmao