Rating Water Starters for their ability to operate Liebherr R946 L C Track Construction Equipment

Lin

You look like a lot of fun ~
Game Designer
Reaction score
Hey folks, check this out – I got this burning question, like, what if we had a Water-type starter Pokemon running our crane, you know? Sounds wild, right? They may not have the official papers, but these water dudes are jumping into that Liebherr R946 L C Track Construction thingy, making things happen, and bringing a splash of expertise to the construction game.

Okay, so, like, I was thinking about these Water-type starter Pokemon and how they'd be as crane operators. Here's what I came up with, you know, in a totally non-expert way:

1. Sobble:
sobble.gif

Sobble's kind of like a chameleon, right? So, it might adapt super well to different crane tasks, and its expressive face could help communicate with the construction crew. But, like, Sobble seems kinda emotional, and that could mess with its focus, especially when things get crazy on the construction site.

2. Oshawott:
oshawott.gif

Oshawott looks pretty nimble, like, an otter or something. That could be cool for controlling the crane precisely, you know? And being smaller might help in tight spots. But, um, those little arms might struggle with reaching the crane controls properly. Might need some creative solutions

3. Piplup
piplup.gif

Piplup's like a penguin, and they seem efficient, right? So, crane operations in colder places could be its jam. Penguins are cool in every sense. The flippers might look cute, but they're not the best for handling intricate controls. Might need some serious crane-fu.

4. Froakie:
froakie.gif

Froakie's got this ninja vibe, you know? Quick and agile, perfect for handling fast and tricky crane moves. Size could be an advantage in tight spaces. But, being small might limit Froakie with the big, heavy-duty crane stuff. Maybe it needs a boost or something.

5. Popplio:
popplio.gif

Popplio's got that sea lion thing going on, and sea lions can do land and water. Versatile, right? Those flippers could be handy for some water-related crane stuff. But, like, balancing on land and water might need extra training. And flipper controls on land might be a bit awkward.

6. Totodile:
totodile.gif

Totodile looks tough, like a mini-crocodile. Strong and sturdy for heavy-duty crane tasks. Could handle some serious construction business. The stubby arms might struggle with delicate crane moves. Maybe it needs some extra reach or something.

7. Mudkip:
mudkip.gif

Mudkip's amphibious, so it can handle different terrains, right? That's cool for adapting to various construction sites. The fin on its head is unique, too. But, the body shape might be a bit odd for certain crane operations. Like, it's not your typical heavy machinery physique.

8. Squirtle:
squirtle.gif

Squirtle's got that turtle vibe – stable and solid, you know? It could be good for steady crane operation, and the shell might offer some protection. But, turtles are slow, and that might be a downer when you need quick and precise crane moves. Speed isn't really Squirtle's thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the topics I expected to see on this forum, this was not one of them... but I love it ❤️

Clearly Totodile would be the best operator of one, I don't know how there can be any debate on the matter. Though, that Froakie looks like they'd put in a good shift...

thanks for talking about the important topics

I might have to agree with Emma. Totodile would be the only one with enough strength...

If I'm being honest i think Froakie would have to take the top spot he's the only starter on this list that is flexible enough to use both his hands and legs to operate the machinery at a high level while also being mobile enough to dodge out of the machine if any mistakes happen

Honestly agree with phantom out of all the options froakie is the best choice, the 4th position does not do him justice

Reactions: ThePhantomTroupe