Seasons with an exclusive storyline

IlrenxSBR

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
My idea is basically to add a system that would help to always have something more to do in the game after completing the main story, this way there would always be a strong playerbase that wouldn't get bored of the game after doing everything the main story has.

My ideas of what the seasons would be like are:
· It would be a feature unlocked after completing the main story

· Seasons could last 6 months to 12 months each

· It would have exclusive quests

· It would have exclusive limited and tradable rewards (if possible, cosmetics for Pokémon [particles or a hat], these cosmetics being only available in seasons)

· It would have new places

· Could have mythical Pokémon (but not limited, and could appear again in other seasons or events to give everyone a chance)

· A season rank that could be marked on the trainer card, showing how much was done and how much was not. (The season rank would reset after the start of a new season)

I hope you liked the suggestion, see y'all soon! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Christmas
That sounds like a really cool idea! I'd love it because it keeps gamers hooked in a fun and rewarding way. I think the 3 to 6 months time-frame for completing things in a season is just right - long enough to enjoy the game without feeling rushed or overwhelmed. Going any shorter might stress people out or lead to burnout, so this seems like a great balance!

Anything better than doing dailies/weeklies tasks in MMO's.:sick:
There's got to be a more enjoyable approach than forcing players into daily or weekly tasks in an MMO. It feels like a cheap way to ensure logins without adding meaningful content, and honestly, it's just plain monotonous.

So, yes, I like the concept/idea and I would like this being realized - good thinking(y)

Reactions: IlrenxSBR
One thing to add: The only aspect I might not favor is adding cosmetics for Pokémon. Personally, I find it can appear somewhat awkward on Pokémon. PBO adopts this approach, and outfitting Pokémon with clothing can be a bit chaotic/weird. I believe cosmetics work well for characters, and including mounts would be a nice touch, but when it comes to Pokémon, I prefer maintaining their natural charm (and shiny form). But, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: IlrenxSBR
One thing to add: The only aspect I might not favor is adding cosmetics for Pokémon. Personally, I find it can appear somewhat awkward on Pokémon. PBO adopts this approach, and outfitting Pokémon with clothing can be a bit chaotic/weird. I believe cosmetics work well for characters, and including mounts would be a nice touch, but when it comes to Pokémon, I prefer maintaining their natural charm (and shiny form). But, that's just my opinion.
I agree, maybe if instead of cosmetics, just particles would be better, also less strange, or at most a hat

Reactions: Christmas