Stance of the team regarding cosmetics (clothing, pokémon, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmander

Intermediate Trainer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hey there!
Question for the team. Players, feel free to voice your opinion as well.

- Are we going to see cosmetics from other franchises, such as Dragon Ball or Marvel, implemented in game? Or more generally, cosmetics that would traditionally not match the Pokémon aesthetics (like an alien costume)?

I know that some other Pokémon MMOs out there tend to do stuff like this. I personally don't really want to see Goku or Deadpool running around in the game, but I'm not the one choosing. So in the light of the current cosmetic contest, I'd like to know the stance on that and the direction taken.

Thank you!

Reactions: Erika
The market is diversified

The Goku costume and hairstyle seem great to me, and it would be cool if they had a Super Saiyan effect with blue sparks

Reactions: N O
I would love this, maybe a fullmetal alchemist outfit <3

If this is the path chosen to go down, I feel as if it would definitely be best to have references that choose similar stylistic themes of the subject rather than outright copies. Spikey hair, ninja headbands, Straw Hat, etc. Could make for some interesting cosmetics that people vibe with, I'd be keen for it. Kinda like what Gaia Online would do back in the day.

If this is the path chosen to go down, I feel as if it would definitely be best to have references that choose similar stylistic themes of the subject rather than outright copies. Spikey hair, ninja headbands, Straw Hat, etc. Could make for some interesting cosmetics that people vibe with, I'd be keen for it. Kinda like what Gaia Online would do back in the day.
Exactly, I would actually like to see these implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.