Trinity

Kessh

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
"We are Trinity. Born of 3 stars, we are represented by the faith in the Pillars of Life, Spirit, and Legend. These three were individuals of great majesty and prowess; these three gave ultimate knowledge and power to the Oracle, Prophet, and Consul, three chosen people who would lead humanity. The will of the Trinity is carried out through them and its members who lead us into the world."

Welcome to Trinity guild page! Trinity is a guild that seeks to become the best of its kind. Through our ways of battle, trading and catching Pokémon, coupled with our dedication to uniting the guild as a family, our goal is to become the best guild. As the best guild, we seek the best members that PokeForce has to offer.

We have a high standard on who we accept to become guild members, this means All applicants should be active in-game (pending full game release), as well as on the forums. We require our members to be active in reporting the errors they come across in-game properly (during testing phases and after full-release.), a laxed attitude towards this will not be tolerated, we are all testers and without the game this guild would not be here. We also require our members to be well-behaved in-game, on the forums, and on the discord. As well as respectful of other guild mates and the PokeForce community as a whole.

If one of our members decides to take a break from the game or is going to be inactive from the game for a while, they must inform one of the Trinity (Kessh/Genesis, TBD, TBD).

A short explanation on ranks:

Trial Members are the newest additions to Trinity. Within a week of promising development, they will become Templars!

Templars have shown potential within Trinity. With strong dedication and continued activity, as well as on the forums, members may rank up to Knights Templar. 50 Forum Posts are required to rank up.

Knight Templars are the next step-up from Templars. They have the ability to challenge the Grand Masters for their positions ONCE a week! (You may only challenge ONE Grand Master per week, so choose wisely! This will be handled via Showdown until a full release.) The positions are on a first-come-first-serve basis, meaning that if the current Grand Masters are all defeated before you are able to challenge them, you must wait until next week to challenge the next Grand Masters.

Grand Masters are some of the greatest trainers that Trinity has to offer; there is no surprise that they are extremely tough! They have the ability to vote on applications.

Consul of Legend, Oracle of Spirit, Prophet of Life are members who have dedicated themselves to the development of Trinity. They have the ability to vote on applications.

The Trinity are the leaders of the guild. They are among the Elite of the PokeForce Community in every way.

What is your discord name?:
Why do you want to join Trinity?:
Why did you pick Trinity instead of another guild?:
What can you bring to help the guild as a whole?:
Favourite Type/Team?:

Note: Insulting other guilds in your application will not gain you favor here

Discord coming soon.

Credits to the original creators of Trinity in years past - @BryanD in particular for giving permission to use the old guild name and format.

Heey heey! Application here :)

What is your discord name?: VixenGhost
Why do you want to join Trinity?: Your name is familiar and i know you are someone i get along with
Why did you pick Trinity instead of another guild?: I know some friends of mine we're maybe gonna do a guild and that one is still up in the air but I'd like to put out an application for here anyway since I like being part of a group before the start so i can connect to my fellow guild members
What can you bring to help the guild as a whole?: While i'm not much of a pvp'er, I like hunting things for others. things ranging from items to pokemon with specific natures/abilities/IVs. I am planning to do all kinds of artisan classes to bring things like potions and pokeballs and everything else to the table for the guild members
Favourite Type/Team?: Favorite Type is Dark, Psychic and Ghost. I don't have a specific team that's my favorite but i Usually just pick some Pokémon I like that have decent moves for story content.

Hope this is enough!