[Updated Daily] Pokémon Face-Off: Vote for Your Favourite and collect shinies! [ROUND 17 | Current Champion: Mega Houndoom

I vote for mega Houndoom this time!

AkjpzI0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sectkor
i have shiny dawg so i'm going to vote mammoth

24DgkkW.png

sad times

Last edited:
I've edited the wheels further. The starting wheel has a higher chance to roll the re-roll and +5% next vote. With consecutive votes/streaks, this chance increases noticeably.

Here is what a wheel looks like for someone that has not voted (0.5% shiny chance), VS a wheel from someone with 6 consecutive votes (1% shiny chance):

WSgnNLC.png
9HjmHZQ.png

You can see a big difference in the reroll and +5% next vote boost.

This is what a wheel looks like when you're already at 1% shiny chance (Vote streak: 6) and you landed on the +5% next vote boost:

b9R0SC2.png

Note that If you land on +5% next vote boost, but your streak is low, you'll still retain smaller re-roll and +5% next vote boost chances. Because I've made these changes, I'll reroll all of this round's votes so far just to be fair.

creatura: no change
Sectkor: no change
Ryan: no change
Orange: no change

MuZi: Landed on re-roll. Rolling again...
no change

Lahm: no change
OhTool: no change

Cool, all set to go!

Last edited:
Reactions: OhTool and Orange
Of course I have to vote for me boy of the absolutely ginormous variant. Sic 'em Mamoswine.

• Love
Reactions: Ryan
Mamoswine please thank you

ZjXvaoQ.png

luck-incense.png
Nice! You landed on the +5% next vote boost. That'll give you a 5.6% chance next roll. Make sure to vote in the next round!

Last edited:
Mamoswine!

zczae5k.png

luck-incense.png
Nice! You landed on the +5% next vote boost. That'll give you a 5.6% chance next roll. Make sure to vote in the next round!

Last edited: