What up Pokéforce Community

Lambo

I2day
Reaction score
You can Call me Lambo, that's my cat's name. I am a cat person!

I am more of a PVP Double Battle Player. Let me know if you are interested in PVP Double Battle

Lambo: Is a Siberian Forest cat, color is a cream tabby white {N3C7WUA(4I)~(H67%NO`0T.png

Hello and welcome to PokéForce Lambo! ❤️

Reactions: Lambo
Hi Lambo, welcome!
Amazing cta, very floofy and creamy, 10/10!!! Thank you for blessing my eyes!

Reactions: Lambo
Welcome to the PokéForce community, Lambo! I really love cats as well, they're really adorable and make for great pets!

Enjoy your stay here though 💝

Hey there, Lambo's human! Nice to meet you, or should I say, nice to meet the servant of the mighty Siberian Forest Overlord, Lambo!
In all seriousness, welcome to the forums and let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns! ;)

Welcome to the pokeforce community! Happy to have you here :)

Welcome to the PokéForce community, Lambo! I really love cats as well, they're really adorable and make for great pets!

Enjoy your stay here though 💝
Nice Another cat person!

Hey there, Lambo's human! Nice to meet you, or should I say, nice to meet the servant of the mighty Siberian Forest Overlord, Lambo!
In all seriousness, welcome to the forums and let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns! ;)
Thank you Rare, I will def let you know if I have any question

Oh my goodness, what a darling cat! Welcome, we're so happy to have you with us c: I'm not a PvP person myself, but I love EV training and Level training, as well as shiny hunting! I'm a collector 🩷