Bugsy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here's some Bug-Type Knowledge. The final evo of Venipede, Scolipede, is a centipede-like beast weighs at 442 pounds, meaning that it is the heaviest non-legendary Bug-Type Pokémon.
    0545Scolipede.png
    The Summer Demo draws even nearer! From what I remember, Heracross were obtainable in the early routes with Headbutt, at least back in the 8-bit-crushed days. I can absolutely hope for whatever Bug-Type Pokémon I can catch in the demo regardless!
    Enderchuu
    Enderchuu
    Just cover bug pokemon in chocolate, they make good snacks
    I've thought about this for a while, so.. Would anybody want Bug-Type Pokémon with my own OT? I'm THE Premier Bug-Type trainer, after all.
    1724340498705.gif
    Orange
    Orange
    I want a Caterpie :giggle:
    Lucina
    Lucina
    Would definitely like to get a Scyther with Bugsy OT for sure
    Enderchuu
    Enderchuu
    Oh yeah would definitely haha
    What if.... Ledian had an ACTUAL Attack Stat?
    1723428402612.png
    It has the ability Iron Fist and contains the power to use starlight for its attacks, so I could see it possibly getting another Evolution or Mega some time in the future. (1/3)
    1723428364688.png
    Reactions: Orange
    Bugsy
    Bugsy
    The moves Ledian currently has that gets affected by Iron Fist is.. horrid. It gets Mach Punch through Lvl. Up and Drain Punch with Focus Punch through TMs. Maybe the evolution could get a signature bug-type punching move and some coverage like Ice Punch? (3/3)
    Enderchuu
    Enderchuu
    Honestly I'm of the personal opinion Ledian was meant to have another evolution that made it viable but pokemon was rushed and Heracross existed so Ledian was shelved.
    Reactions: Orange
    Orange
    Orange
    QQ截图20240812171236.png
    Hi guys,I just caught a weird Ledian,im not sure its MEGA Ledian or Paradox Ledian (JK)
    If there were a Pokémon to become a cake in some official form, I would be rooting most for Crustle. The gigantic sedimentary rock gives open opportunity for multiple flavors, such as chocolate, fudge, and maybe butter pecan or carrot. There's still Crustle's body, however! I'd imagine it can have some lemon flavoring inside.
    crustle cake mmmm.png
    Bugsy
    Bugsy
    Another thing I found out about Crustle after this is that it got a Holowear outfit in Pokémon Unite, becoming none other than a cake! As for the true source of this thought? Ehhh.... no clue. Gotta love random thoughts when they lead to profile posts like this.
    Lucina
    Lucina
    Setting GMax Alcreamie aside, I'd be rooting for Charjabug to become a cake as well, I can imagine it being lemon flavored!
    Who would've thought? The two cakes are also Bug Pokémon
    Checking to see on your Pokédex progress with Bug-Type Pokémon. One of my favorite leads in Monotype is Choice Specs Yanmega! It can defeat Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fighting, Grass, and in the case you kept Ancient Power it can sweep Flying, Ice, and Fire types.

Attachments

• wurmp.png
      wurmp.png
      98.6 KB · Views: 0
    Bugsy
    Bugsy
    Note: The original draft of this message was meant to be filled with color, however I very quickly reached the character limit because the colors themselves are Unicode. Imagine all words relating to types are their depicted color. 🐛
    You better be catching more Bug-Type Pokémon, or else.
    ariados.jpg

can't let those psychic/fairy types get you
    AbyssalVirus
    AbyssalVirus
    150px-Pheromosa_Adventures.png
    • Cool
    Reactions: Bugsy
    bug gaming
    (bug gaming)

pokeforce looks nice so i decided to join
    you can find me on discord with the username @drgoomba
  • Loading…