About Eevee?

Eevee is cute and very pretty, the reason is that Eevee has an adorable and charming appearance.
Its design and features make it cute and very appealing

Reactions: MuZi
I personally love Eevee because it evolves into Umbreon and Umbreon is the best!

Reactions: Erika
Self - explanatory. All eeveelutions are pretty good Pokémon to have in general, most of them are good in design + shiny variants... only really tragic thing about them is how Leafeon's shiny isn't fall-coloured

Sylveon - Because I like Pink!!!!!!!!

Leafeon! and the reason is that he is perfect. And I know that a lot of people hate Leafeon, but everyone has their reasons, but mine is simple, he is beautiful, perfect and I love the color green.

Unpopular opinion: I don't really like any of the Eeeves.
But if I had to mention the most salvageable one for me, it would probably be Glaceon.

i like shiny sylveon! i think it's the cutest one of all the eeveelutions
+1 for shiny Sylveon. I remember finding a random shiny eevee while playing through the story of Pokémon X the first time, spent some time deciding which one to evolve it into and landed on Sylveon. I had always liked eeveeloutions and its been a mainstay of many of my teams since.

Espeon has been one of my fave mons ever since playing Crystal version as a kid!
That said I don't like the shiny ... could use a much paler shade of green, or a darker palette altogether:

KsIKa9E.png

I dont remember all of her version, but I remember having got a Jolteon card, it was time of my life cus I was into Pokemon Trading Card Games, back then