Charmander (aka Howlyn)

Charmander

Intermediate Trainer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Name is Howlyn (or Charmander here), from France, I'm 28. I grew up with Pokemon, probably like most of you. I stopped collecting/playing before the release of Diamond&Pearl.
About 5 years ago, I started collecting cards again, still collecting to this day and also selling (on hiatus though).

I do not play Pokemon games anymore, I sadly find no enjoyment in playing those Nintendo games... I took another path and played a Pokemon MMO a couple years ago, and that was more enjoying! I'm an avid gamer, but this didn't hold me over the years.
In the search of another Pokemon online game, I stumbled upon PokeForce in October 2022 and have been immediately seduced by the team's take on the "MMORPG" aspect.

Aside from that, I like the "collecting" aspect and the "PvE" side of this type of game. I don't really like turn-based PvP, so I most likely won't participate in these. I'm more of an FPS/action MMORPG PvP guy.

Welcome Charmander! Good to have you here. I too much prefer the collecting and PvE side of things ❤️

Welcome Charmander! Good to have you here. I too much prefer the collecting and PvE side of things ❤️
We'll probably cross path in game once game is live!

• Cool
Reactions: Emma
Welcome It's great to have you here. Charmander is indeed an adorable Pokémon :)

Reactions: Charmander
Hey Howlyn (or should I say Charmander)! It's great to have you here from France. Your journey with Pokémon, from collecting cards to exploring Pokémon MMOs, is fascinating. It's awesome that you found PokéForce and were drawn to the MMORPG aspect. The collecting and PvE aspects sound right up your alley, and we're looking forward to having you contribute to the community. Here's to exciting adventures and discussions ahead! 🔥🎮🌍

I speak french since I live in montreal, bonjour mon frere.

Thank you for the warm welcome! The project is quite unique and I'm very happy to be one of the early supporters of it.

Welcome to the forums! This game has something for everyone so lets have a hell of a time once it releases :D