Corrupt a Wish!

Allurosa

Highly Intellectual Being
Reaction score
Welcome to the Corrupt a Wish Thread, Pokemon Edition!
Trainers, gather 'round and let the mischief begin!

hoopa.png

The game is simple:

A Trainer (you) starts by wishing for something related to the Pokémon world,
and the next (user) Trainer cleverly corrupts that wish, adding a twisted Pokémon twist to it!
Then they add their own wish to continue the chain!

For example:

Trainer 1: "I wish for a Charizard to accompany me on my journey!"

Trainer 2: "Granted! But this Charizard has an uncontrollable obsession with roasting all your Poké Balls,
rendering them useless. I wish for a Pikachu that understands and responds to all my commands!"

Trainer 3: "Granted! However, this Pikachu speaks exclusively in Team Rocket slogans and insists on blasting off whenever it feels excited. .....etc etc"

๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧

Hope you all have fun, and I'll start the thread with continuing off from Trainer #3's example and make a wish with the next person below to corrupt and add a wish in their next message to continue the chain!

"I wish for a pair of glasses that allows me to see the true potential and hidden stats of any Pokémon I encounter!"

• Cool
Reactions: Kupo
Granted but all colors will be in black and white. I wish to raise a pokemon egg so it will be my starter once I start my journey

Reactions: Allurosa
Granted! But the Pokémon egg hatches into a mischievous Ditto that can only transform into a completely random and different Pokémon every hour, making it unpredictable as your starter! ☺️

I wish for a Pokémon that can lull me into a peaceful and rejuvenating sleep instantly whenever I need to rest. :sleep:

granted! this ability will cause you to have terrible nigtmares

I wish to have an item that can transform any set pokemon into its shiny form

Last edited:
  • Haha
Granted but the pokemon will change its ability into Wonder Guard as long is the item is active.

I wish for a pokemon companion to help me cook delicious meals

Granted, but the pokémon is a Munchlax who ends up eating all the food by themself.

I wish for a Totodile to accompany me through life

Granted, but the pokémon is a Munchlax who ends up eating all the food by themself.

I wish for a Totodile to accompany me through life
Granted, but you'll only live for 1 second after you get your totodile

I wish for unlimited toilet paper

Granted, but you'll only live for 1 second after you get your totodile

I wish for unlimited toilet paper
Granted, but right before you use it you find it torn up by a random cat pokemon every single time and you have to use it like that (rip solgaleo claw marks into the toilet paper...)

I wish for a nice villa in sinnoh

• Yikes
Reactions: Lucina
Granted, but right before you use it you find it torn up by a random cat pokemon every single time and you have to use it like that (rip solgaleo claw marks into the toilet paper...)

There exist fates worse than death

• Haha

Granted however at night hordes of digletts & dugtrios rampage the villa with tauros

I wish to become part of team rocket

• Cry
Granted however at night hordes of digletts & dugtrios rampage the villa with tauros

I wish to become part of team rocket
Granted, however, you get deployed on Seafoam Islands and therefore miss all the action

I wish to have the ability to teleport

Granted, however, you get deployed on Seafoam Islands and therefore miss all the action

I wish to have the ability to teleport
granted however when you teleport you always end up at a pokemon center a town over.

i wish to have the ability fly.

granted however when you teleport you always end up at a pokemon center a town over.

i wish to have the ability fly.
Granted, however you can't fly with any items or pokemon equipped

I wish to be rich with lots of pokeyen

Granted, however you can't fly with any items or pokemon equipped

I wish to be rich with lots of pokeyen
Granted! But this wish was granted by Jirachi, who teleported Giovanni's PokeYen into your bank, so watch out, Team Rocket will probably come looking for it.

I wish to catch a shiny Eevee within a week of PokeForce's release.

• Yikes
Granted! But this wish was granted by Jirachi, who teleported Giovanni's PokeYen into your bank, so watch out, Team Rocket will probably come looking for it.

I wish to catch a shiny Eevee within a week of PokeForce's release.

Granted, you catch the Shiny Eevee in minutes of shunting with no sign of being a Ditto. When you enter the next battle with your new companion, it turns out it was a regular Zorua disguising as a Shiny Eevee!

I wish there were more kinds of Bug-type Pokémon in Ilex Forest, THE CACOPHONY OF ZUBAT THERE DRIVE ME INSANE.

• Cry
Reactions: Leonhart
Granted, you catch the Shiny Eevee in minutes of shunting with no sign of being a Ditto. When you enter the next battle with your new companion, it turns out it was a regular Zorua disguising as a Shiny Eevee!

I wish there were more kinds of Bug-type Pokémon in Ilex Forest, THE CACOPHONY OF ZUBAT THERE DRIVE ME INSANE.
Granted! Trainers find a way to cull the zubat population in Ilex Forest so the bug types can thrive....But, maybe you shouldn't have. The amount of bug types after a while gets too big and is now killing the vegetation and thus turning the forest into a sea of bare and dead trees.

I wish I had a Pokémon I could ride on while out on the road so my feet didn't hurt so much on my journey