Selling FASHION CONTEST SUGGESTIONS

Selling

aeon

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
This is what I'm capable of making . . . what are some other cosmetics you'd like to see in the game?

if you provide references, that'll make it more likely that I make it
Male_Back_water_hydra.png

Male_Front_water_hydra.png

Reactions: Heezya
With the popularity of Party Hats in Runescape I've always wondered why that hasn't translated into other games since it's such a simple concept, would be fun to see a Pokemon version of a partyhat.
vN9b7DW.png

1702174769767.jpeg
45f31b2ff9ce4d22bf363e33de316df2

Reactions: Kupo
Why not refer to Terraria? Xddddddddd

Female Back sad cat hair.png

this is what I was currently working on...

@Allurosa and @Lahm... I like both of your ideas and will be combining it to make a team based colored shroom hat...

stay tuned

• Cool
Reactions: Allurosa and Lahm
View attachment 208

this is what I was currently working on...

@Allurosa and @Lahm... I like both of your ideas and will be combining it to make a team based colored shroom hat...

stay tuned
I know you probably weren't intentionally going for this but it kind of looks like rabbit ears with the way you did the poses of the hair(Im assuming its hair, my apologies if its not) and it looks pretty awesome,,,totally not speaking as a biased rabbit enjoyer haha 😳

Steering back to topic, can't wait to see what you make, looks cool so far!

• Cool
Reactions: aeon
I know you probably weren't intentionally going for this but it kind of looks like rabbit ears with the way you did the poses of the hair(Im assuming its hair, my apologies if its not) and it looks pretty awesome,,,totally not speaking as a biased rabbit enjoyer haha 😳

Steering back to topic, can't wait to see what you make, looks cool so far!
haha I'm totally not against the idea that it could be rabbit ears!! I don't mind whatever their called and YUS can't wait to finish the next one :3

• Cool
Reactions: Allurosa
ezgif.com-add-text.gif

@Lahm @Allurosa WIP!!

This is the concept so far and hopefully the Devs can make it change colors according to teams (if they add that)
lol i just realized... whatever im trying to draw it turns out to be something else. rn it looks more jellyfish than shroomish

This is what I'm capable of making . . . what are some other cosmetics you'd like to see in the game?

if you provide references, that'll make it more likely that I make it
Male_Back_water_hydra.png

Male_Front_water_hydra.png
I'd love to see something like this :
brave_ZjCPk4l6iX.png

what about a like demon aesthetic thing? lol ive been playing the hell girl pokemon fangame alot
oh or uhhhh something based off of missingno or the skeleton sprite forms of it

what about a like demon aesthetic thing? lol ive been playing the hell girl pokemon fangame alot
oh or uhhhh something based off of missingno or the skeleton sprite forms of it
OOH just checked out the game. it looks fun and hard... thank you for the ideas... definitely on the list now

If you have some time, I would love to see Luffy's hat. That would be cool.