First Cosmetic Creation Contest - Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink-Demon-Male-Back.png
Pink-Demon-Male-Front.png
Pink-Demon-Male-OW.png
Majin Buu(my early work)

I recommend a program called Paint.NET. I've been using its free version for years. Best of luck! Enjoy entering the world of sprite design~
Wow thank so much I will try my best! I know it will not be perfect but I hope you guys get the idea. ❤️

Hello Guys! i try my best on this but at the end I made it. 🤩 im not a professional nor do I know anything about editing or art, and it my very first time doing this 😅 and it was fun for my first time. So I hope everyone who get to see this understands me 😆 I was trying to do a shiny Snorlax hat with sparkes because it really special to me iit’s was my first shiny when a was 10 years old in Pokémon leaf green and it will be so amazing to play PokeForceMMO with this hat 😍 Thank for reading and understanding me. love for everybody! ❤️

And it don’t need to look like this 😅 but I know if a professional on editing will make a masterpiece!

N1nAZPd_d.webp

8-F7-B995-A-0-E58-4216-8761-9-D1-B2-F01-CB2-E.jpg9-EFC875-B-5-F58-446-F-B8-DC-C8-CE66056308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay everyone this is my original concept : water hydra / psychic serpent for both male and female sprites

Let me know if you have any suggestions... I was worried it might be too detailed or too big/not the right style.
Also what engine do you use to test out the sprites? I would like to do that myself before submitting more entries.

FEMALE
Female_Back_psychic_serpent.png

Female_Back_water_hydra.png

Female_Front_psychic_serpent.png
Female_Front_water_hydra.png
Female_OW_psychic_serpent.png
Female_OW_water_hydra.png

MALE

Male_Back_psychic_serpent.png

Male_Back_water_hydra.png

Male_Front_psychic_serpent.png
Male_Front_water_hydra.png
Male_OW_psychic_serpent.png
Male_OW_water_hydra.png

Hi, is this has to be a set or just a single part cosmetic per entry ?

First of all, I must say that I love the project, and I have been following it with a lot of passion and affection. That's why, without knowing anything about editing or art, I ventured to design my own costume :LOL:. This is what I achieved with my skills and I hope you like it. A big hug and continue with the fantastic work you are doing.💚

coUO6GB.png

Nw9uLF4.png

TNuBI2y.png
I love the art on this one!

Reactions: O U
Hi, it was my first time trying this as well i used paint and help me with the munchlax sprites in png format
I recommend aseprite (pc), if you want to use the free one you can download pixel studio (pe)

Status
Not open for further replies.