First Cosmetic Creation Contest - Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day don't give up: "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up" 💪

Hello guys! I'm the one who drew the beanie hat shiny snorlax and some people laughed at its and it doesn't bother me at all, I know that my level doesn't allow me to do something like you who are experts. But I didn't give up no matter what because I know the light is on the other side.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
item: Kirby and kirby Star
slot: Hat and Back

UfjcJ1J_d.jpg

BXgmBOK_d.jpg

cyGBSt3_d.jpg

Last edited:

Hello guys! I'm the one who drew the beanie hat shiny snorlax and some people laughed at its and it doesn't bother me at all, I know that my level doesn't allow me to do something like you who are experts. But I didn't give up no matter what because I know the light is on the other side.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
slot: mask and back

UfjcJ1J_d.jpg

BXgmBOK_d.jpg

cyGBSt3_d.jpg
i have to say u are the goat. i love that snorlax u made!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
slot: mask and back

UfjcJ1J_d.jpg

BXgmBOK_d.jpg

cyGBSt3_d.jpg
Just a heads up, Some of the pictures on your Snorlax hat seem to have been removed from imgur. You should fix this asap, I recommend you use another service like postimages

Reactions: aeon
Just a heads up, Some of the pictures on your Snorlax hat seem to have been removed from imgur. You should fix this asap, I recommend you use another service like postimages
I also post on discord and open in browser. I find that to be super easy

EVA set and Hat: EVA-01(The helmet can be individually removed from the set.)
I designed it to the best of my ability. I hope you like it! haha
eva.png
eva_2.png

eva.png

IMG_3451.png
Common eva W, gratz

Party Shroom / Jellyfish
Slot : hat
all genders
hay it'd be cool if we could get team colors and the hat would also change based on which team you're on . . .
also thx to @Allurosa and @Lahm for the concept of a shroom hat and team color change, respectively.

let me know if you'd prefer to see this in a different color
female_front_shroom.gif
Male_Frontshroom.png
Male_OWshroom.png
shroom.gif

Male_Backshroom.png

Female_Backshroom.png
Female_Frontshroom.png
Female_OWshroom.png

duuuude, you're so good at this! Nice use of colors/shades. I hope you get to be part of the PF-team, creating dope looking cosmetics.

• Love
Reactions: aeon and Kupo
Status
Not open for further replies.