First Cosmetic Creation Contest - Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiii Cpt Lavender hope everything is going great on your life!

today master piece and last the name is DA MINES! 🙌 jajajaja everybody who was in the demo know what im talking about :cool: leaving that on the side, the reasing a make this it because a really fell in love with the skill of miining and im not the only one, and it will be soo cool that this art win ❤️ to run around in those cave and getting chunk of iron, copper and tin and imagine getting ruby, emerald and fossils that will be cool!
And for last if this pickaxe from minecraft win, you can do whatever you want with it and they will be no problem with me because i know that its not perfect.
Real name minecraft pickaxe.
Slot: back.
Male-Front1.png
Male-Back.png
Male-OW16.png

I can't wait to see who's number one, xddddddddd

Given the excessive detail of the prior concept (linked down below), maintaining its recognizable design became a challenge in a smaller resolution without going over the deadline time. Hence, I've shifted gears toward a theme that aligns more with my personal preferences.

Blending the "cottagecore" aesthetic with Azumarill, one of my favorite pokemon, I believed they'd make an endearing cosmetic ensemble.
Presenting the "Rustic Azumarill" Head and Tail (Back?) set, my intention was to infuse a cozy charm while ensuring a compact yet notably adorable appeal.
Despite the looming deadline, I was determined to finalize this new creation because I find it incredibly cute.

Female_Front_Allurosa_Azumarill.png
Female_OW_Allurosa_Azumaril.png

Female_Back_Allurosa_Azu.png

Additionally, for those desiring an elegant touch, I also made a shiny version as a bonus, perfect for embracing a "golden girl" era vibe.

Female_Front_Allurosa_Azumarill_Shiny.png
Female_OW_Allurosa_Azumaril_shiny.png

Female_Back_Allurosa_Azumarill_Shiny.png

๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧

Prior Concept
Image Limit Sucks

๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧ ๋࣭ ⭑ ☾ ˖° ⋆✧˖。˚ ๋࣭ ⭑✧

So many great submissions.. Good luck to everyone participating!

Hey there, I really love the viking theme, and this event as it was very cozy snowy i was like "my character really could use something to keep him warm" so this is the idea, hope you like it

Male_OW-export.pngMale_Front-export.pngMale_Back-export.png

• Love
Reactions: Luffy and vegeta
Status
Not open for further replies.