First Cosmetic Creation Contest - Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Spriters!

If you have a submission for the Cosmetic Creation Contest, please submit your entries here! All submissions will be evaluated by @Cpt.Lavender and the winner announced on December 22nd, 2023!

Thank you,
Alycia
for one entry, should we do both female and male sprites?

entry coming soon, WIP....

Last edited:
Oh! Haha PNG please.
fox mask(fixed)
16x16
fox-mask-Female_Front2-80.png
fox-mask-Female_Back-438.png
fox-mask-Female_OW2-128.png

32x32
fox-mask-Female_Front2-160.png
fox-mask-Female_OW2-256.png
fox-mask-Female_Back-876.png

Last edited:
Are we allowed to create outfits that function as a single cosmetic or only individual pieces like the Fox Mask?

Are we allowed to create outfits that function as a single cosmetic or only individual pieces like the Fox Mask?

For code purposes, I'd prefer individual pieces personally.

Hat
Legs
Hair

• Cry
Reactions: Lucina
Angel Set - HAT (including the wings, you can code this as a hat while there are pieces on the back right?)

Female-Front1.png
Female-OW1.png

Female-Back1.png

Last edited:
Do we have to download the game in order to create a cosmetic?

First of all, I must say that I love the project, and I have been following it with a lot of passion and affection. That's why, without knowing anything about editing or art, I ventured to design my own costume :LOL:. This is what I achieved with my skills and I hope you like it. A big hug and continue with the fantastic work you are doing.💚

coUO6GB.png

Nw9uLF4.png

TNuBI2y.png

Last edited:
hi lady's and gentlemen! i need your help i want to give it a try this cosmetic constest and i dowloand the files, but i dont know where to start i need help please like what i need to start creating my ideal sprites

hi lady's and gentlemen! i need your help i want to give it a try this cosmetic constest and i dowloand the files, but i dont know where to start i need help please like what i need to start creating my ideal sprites
Hi, it was my first time trying this as well i used paint and help me with the munchlax sprites in png format

I recommend a program called Paint.NET. I've been using its free version for years. Best of luck! Enjoy entering the world of sprite design~

Status
Not open for further replies.