Greetings!

Allurosa

Highly Intellectual Being
Reaction score
Hey there, lovely folks!
You can call me Luna—although I answer to a bunch of other names too like Bunnaiii/Puwpybuns and of course Allurosa!
--------------

When I'm not lost in dreamland, I'm usually diving headfirst into art or conjuring up wild story concepts featuring original characters and Pokémon.

Speaking of Pokémon, I've got a soft spot for a bunch, but Purugly, Cherubi, Roserade, Musharna, Slurpuff, Chatot, Audino, Clefable, and Flareon hold a special place in my heart. Oh, and speaking of shinies, nothing beats the sheer flantastic glory of a Shiny Slurpuff—reminds me of flan and I'm all for it!

685.gif

PLEASE LOOK AT THEM, THEYRE PERFECT

When I'm not clowning around here or in other Pokémon MMO communities, catch me wandering about, probably losing a few brain cells in some intense randbats battles or embracing the teamwork vibes in Pokémon Unite... when they actually want to coordinate with me that is.

I'm super stoked for PokeForce—game's looking fantastic, and the team behind it is shaping up to be as awesome as the game itself. 💙
In the future, I may showcase some of my past artwork, but for now, here are some of my favorite pieces!
--------------
they_guidee-2.png
Night_Rounds-5.png
LunaDarkrose.png

• Cool
Reactions: aeon, Lucy and Kupo
Welcome to PokéForce, Luna! I enjoyed reading through your introduction and you have some lovely artwork I must say~

Enjoy your stay! 💝

Reactions: Allurosa
Welcome to PokéForce, Luna! I enjoyed reading through your introduction and you have some lovely artwork I must say~

Enjoy your stay! 💝
Thank you very much!! :D

Welcome to the community! Thats some fine picks of favorite pokemon! Flareon as a favorite eeveelution is sadly underrated but they deserve the love!

Also thats some really pretty art!

Welcome to PokéForce Luna! Great introduction and lovely artwork, I must say ❤️

Welcome to the community! Thats some fine picks of favorite pokemon! Flareon as a favorite eeveelution is sadly underrated but they deserve the love!

Also thats some really pretty art!
Flareon gets the greatest slander aside from espeon when its shiny but i Still love the fluffy fella! Also thank you!! ☺️

Hey Luna, Bunnaiii, Puwpybuns, Allurosa—so many wonderful names! 🌙 It's a pleasure to meet someone with such a creative spirit. Your love for art and original storytelling, especially with Pokémon, is truly inspiring. Those Pokémon choices are fantastic, and I must say, Shiny Slurpuff is indeed flantastically glorious

Your involvement in Pokémon battles and Pokémon Unite sounds like a blast. We're equally stoked for PokéForce and are thrilled to have someone as enthusiastic as you in the community. Can't wait to see your artwork in the future, and thanks for sharing a glimpse of your favorites! Here's to exciting adventures and creativity ahead!

• Haha
Hey Luna, Bunnaiii, Puwpybuns, Allurosa—so many wonderful names! 🌙 It's a pleasure to meet someone with such a creative spirit. Your love for art and original storytelling, especially with Pokémon, is truly inspiring. Those Pokémon choices are fantastic, and I must say, Shiny Slurpuff is indeed flantastically glorious

Your involvement in Pokémon battles and Pokémon Unite sounds like a blast. We're equally stoked for PokéForce and are thrilled to have someone as enthusiastic as you in the community. Can't wait to see your artwork in the future, and thanks for sharing a glimpse of your favorites! Here's to exciting adventures and creativity ahead!
I can't wait to show that more in the hopefully near future, thank you!