hello everyone!

chuckaboomboom

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
hello! i always loved pokemon ever since i was a little kid, as i was particularly fond of gens 1 - 4. i'm trying to also appreciate the other gens too, and that is still a work in progress. but i hope to make a lot friends here in the pokeforce community!

p.s i'm always very much active on the pokeforce discord / discord in general so feel free to interact with me there. but i'll also be around the forums as well too. have a great day / night everyone!

i have a question for all of you too btw. favorite pokemon in particular? it can be from any gen as well!

welcome to PokeForce!!!!!!!!! chuckaboomboom

Hello and welcome to PokéForce! ❤️

Welcome to the community Chuckaboomboom :) As you know my favorite pokemon is absol but im also really fond of Zoroark, Mismagius, Froslass, Roserade, Flygon and Nintales. What is your favorite legendary?

Welcome to the community Chuckaboomboom :) As you know my favorite pokemon is absol but im also really fond of Zoroark, Mismagius, Froslass, Roserade, Flygon and Nintales. What is your favorite legendary?
good question! my favorite legendary is of course the one pokemon who is on my profile picture, so rayquaza LOL

Welcome to the PokeForce community! Gens 1-4 are classics, and it's cool that you're exploring the others. Excited to see you around on the forums and Discord. As for my favorite Pokemon, it's Umbreon! How about you?

Welcome to the PokeForce community! Gens 1-4 are classics, and it's cool that you're exploring the others. Excited to see you around on the forums and Discord. As for my favorite Pokemon, it's Umbreon! How about you?
oh cool pick! for me i'd say salamence, for sure. as for recent gens, scorbunny is up there too!

Hello everyone! welcome to Pokemon World! Also, Merry Christmas!!!!!!🌈🌈

All good! Hbu? Hoping to find u around in game :)
yeah! i'm playing an emerald rom hack with an emulator so there's a chance i could catch you. of course, i gotta prepare myself with a master ball to be ready. i caught a rayquaza before in ruby but it didn't come with the addition of kyogre so, playing emerald for the first time is exciting! (a rom hack mind you with allowing gens 1 - 4 to show up of course).

i encountered you again recently in a funny way in the wild but you were a lvl 5 while playing the rom hack, but i was like "nahhh, gonna wait until i catch the real one at lvl 70!". so with that, for rayquaza being my favorite legendary, i'm nervous but yet VERY excited to encounter you again for the first time and what feels like years! :D

Reactions: Rayquaza
yeah! i'm playing an emerald rom hack with an emulator so there's a chance i could catch you. of course, i gotta prepare myself with a master ball to be ready. i caught a rayquaza before in ruby but it didn't come with the addition of kyogre so, playing emerald for the first time is exciting! (a rom hack mind you with allowing gens 1 - 4 to show up of course).

i encountered you again recently in a funny way in the wild but you were a lvl 5 while playing the rom hack, but i was like "nahhh, gonna wait until i catch the real one at lvl 70!". so with that, for rayquaza being my favorite legendary, i'm nervous but yet VERY excited to encounter you again for the first time and what feels like years! :D
I'll be waiting patiently waiting, make sure to bring a worthy team!

Reactions: chuckaboomboom