Hello, nice to meet you :)

Andr3a2810

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
I'm a former 30-y-o (yes, that's tragic) italian Pokétrainer (been playing 'till gen 5, with Moon, and Hoenn/Sinnoh remakes in addition)
I found out about this project because of a certain content creator which always makes videos about another certain Pokémon MMO on YT (won't tell his name since I don't know if it'll be considered spamming but I think you can guess :p)
Congrats for deciding to make this game open source
Apart from THAT MMO, and another 2, I've never really considered the Pokémon MMO scene
Hope this will be good ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Dizzi and MrShamo
Hello and welcome to PokéForce! ❤️ don't worry, reach 31 like me and it's even more tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: Andr3a2810
I'm a former 30-y-o (yes, that's tragic) italian Pokétrainer (been playing 'till gen 5, with Moon, and Hoenn/Sinnoh remakes in addition)
I found out about this project because of a certain content creator which always makes videos about another certain Pokémon MMO on YT (won't tell his name since I don't know if it'll be considered spamming but I think you can guess :p)
Apart from THAT MMO, and another 2, I've never really considered the Pokémon MMO scene
Hi there! I am in the same tragic situation lol. The same I played only 5 Gens and I found this game from a youtuber that name start with P.
So is nice to meet you lol.

• Love
Hey there, former Italian Poketrainer! Welcome to the community! It's cool that you discovered this project through a content creator. yup Kudos to the team for making the game open source. We hope it becomes a great addition to your Pokemon experiences. Happy gaming!

Hello and welcome! If it's any consolation, I'm heading to 30 too, I'm 28 😆 we appreciate you checking us out and really hope you find your time enjoyable!