Hello PokeForce

Byron

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Name is Byron!
I'm very excited to dedicate time to this new mmorpg and I hope to be the best at DA MINES 🪨⛏️

I want to ask everyone a question! What is your favorite gym leader?

Mine? It's obvious you can see it. 🪨⛏️💪🏽

Exciting times! Best of luck in the new MMORPG and conquering those mines 🪨⛏️. My favorite gym leader? It's Raihan, dragon all day baby!

Happy gaming!

• Cool
Reactions: Byron
Hey there! @Byron

Glad to see your excited for things too come here at PokéForce! DA MINES await you....

Too answer your question, if i had too pick a favorite, i'd probably go with Brock. Gen 1 has and will ALWAYS hold that special place in my heart❤️

• Love
Hello and welcome to PokéForce Byron! Favourite gym leader? Hmm... Gardenia or Larry, I resonate with them ❤️

• Love
Welcome to the pokeforce forums :) cant wait to diggy diggy hole in DA MINES once more

• Cool
Welcome man, my favorite gym leader I'd have to say is probably Wake or Surge most definitely.

• Cool
Hello Byron! Leader from Sinnoh Canalave Gym! Welcome. glad to see you here.
my favorite gym leader is Misty. Maybe its because I watched too many cartoons. so i like her more than others leader🐳

• Love
Welcome, Byron! Now that you're here, you can Beebe escape.... DA MINES!! 🪨 ⛏️
My favorite gym leader is actually Valerie! Fairy types are my favorite and I love her design 🧚‍♀️

• Love
Bello, welcome to PF, my favorite gym leader will be Bea, with her fighting type Pokémon

• Cool
Name is Byron!
I'm very excited to dedicate time to this new mmorpg and I hope to be the best at DA MINES 🪨⛏️

I want to ask everyone a question! What is your favorite gym leader?

Mine? It's obvious you can see it. 🪨⛏️💪🏽
my favorite gym leader would be koga, cuz he is cool and strong

• Cool
Welcome to PokéForce, Byron! I hope to see you in da mines in da next demo! 🪨⛏️

Enjoy your stay here 💝

• Love
Brock is my favourite gym Leader 🪨🤘 Might even be lore friendly in DA Mines

• Cool