Hello!

samps

Experienced Trainer
Reaction score
I thought I already introduced myself but I guess I was just being rude. We shall make up for that now.

I go by samps on the interwebs. Some stuff about me in no particular order:

- I live in the US of A
- I am 31 so, essentially I have 1 foot in the grave at this point.
- I work in telecommunications. Ask me for pics if youre interested.
- I was a meteorologist!
- My favorite pokeman is Poliwhirl! Hes pretty neat.
- Favorite gen is gen 3. I had 999+ hrs on pokemon ruby growing up.

Happy to be here!

With love,
Samps

Hello and welcome samps! ❤️ Being 31 is lovely, isn't it?

Wow I also studied telecommunications in high school! and being a metereologist sounds epic!
Long live 3rd gen, and welcome!!! 💕

Hello samps
Hello Lucina
Hello and welcome samps! ❤️ Being 31 is lovely, isn't it?
I joke but being 31 is fine. I think we have an air of prestige yeah? Thanks for the welcome!
Wow I also studied telecommunications in high school! and being a metereologist sounds epic!
Long live 3rd gen, and welcome!!! 💕
Telecommunications, specifically fiberoptics, is a recent career change for me. Lovin it so far.. but i only want to do it for as long I need to to retire. My goal is to retire early! I have a lot to say about meteorology but that'd be too much for this little post. Thanks for the welcome! Torchic best starter!

• Love
Reactions: Maid Lulia
Hey there @samps

Glad to see you got around too introducing yourself on the forums, welcome to PokeForce!

Hello Samps!

No worries about the introduction – better late than never, right? It's great to meet you officially.

Living in the good ol' US of A, working in telecommunications, and having a background as a meteorologist – you've got quite the diverse mix of experiences! And Poliwhirl as your favorite Pokemon from Gen 3? Excellent choice! There's something charming about those water-types.

It's always a pleasure to connect with fellow enthusiasts, and your love for Pokemon Ruby is truly impressive with over 999 hours. That's some serious dedication! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures and sharing some good times here.

Welcome aboard, Samps!

Welcome to the community Samps!. Poliwhirl is a good fave to have i approve. my fave is absol :)

Hey there @samps

Glad to see you got around too introducing yourself on the forums, welcome to PokeForce!
Thank you! Happy to be aboard
Hello Samps!

No worries about the introduction – better late than never, right? It's great to meet you officially.

Living in the good ol' US of A, working in telecommunications, and having a background as a meteorologist – you've got quite the diverse mix of experiences! And Poliwhirl as your favorite Pokemon from Gen 3? Excellent choice! There's something charming about those water-types.

It's always a pleasure to connect with fellow enthusiasts, and your love for Pokemon Ruby is truly impressive with over 999 hours. That's some serious dedication! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures and sharing some good times here.

Welcome aboard, Samps!
Yeah I've had lots of different jobs and career changes. I was also in the military if that gives you an idea haha. Gen 3 is my fav gen but Poliwhirl is my fav poke. 2nd is Dragonite. So most of my fav pokes are gen 1, with gen 3 as a close second.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
welcome samps
Thank you!
Welcome to the community Samps!. Poliwhirl is a good fave to have i approve. my fave is absol :)
Absol is pretty cool. Hes gen 3 so thats a plus. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to PokéForce, samps!

I hope that you've been enjoying your stay here 💝

Hello Samps.
Although I have seen you in games(xmas beta), Forums, Discord all the time, this is the first time I've officially gotten to know you and said hello, welcome! and meteorologist sounds so cool!

Last edited:
Welcome to PokéForce, samps!

I hope that you've been enjoying your stay here 💝
Every minute of it! Thank you.
Hello Samps.
Although I have seen you in games(xmas beta), Forums, Discord all the time, this is the first time I've officially gotten to know you and said hello, welcome! and meteorologist sounds so cool!
Yeah, I've been around a lot lately. Only thing I regret is not hearing about this community earlier. But better late than never. Thanks for the welcome.
Hello samps
Hello!

Reactions: Orange
Sup Samps

See you in here again