Hello! :)

BryanD

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hey everyone! 👋

Super excited to be a part of this community and be around for the beginnings of this game! Some may recognize my name from an old Pokémon MMO called PDoD (Dawn of Darkness), I was one of the Game Guides over there for many years. I've been somewhat getting back into the Pokémon MMO scene in the last year after a long hiatus, so really interested to follow PokeForce's development over the next year and play with you all come time release!

A quick about me:
  • 29 y/o, he/him
  • Getting married in late 2024 💍
  • Favorite Pokémon are Pikachu, Charizard, and Snorlax!
  • Love most Nintendo games, but some favorites in general include Tales of Symphonia, Smash, Mario RPG, Overwatch, Splatoon and Fire Emblem.
  • Favorite anime: Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Dragonball Z/Super, and most romcoms
  • I stream on Twitch and occasionally make videos on YT/TikTok!
Looking forward to meeting you all and making some new friends! 😄

BryanD

Reactions: Lahm
hey ! glad you're excited to be part of the community, i'm also very excited for the development of pokefroce n the path it will take

Hello hello! Good to have you here! Congrats on the wedding ❤️

Congratulations on the future wedding, enjoy it to the fullest. Hope to see you around.

Hey BryanD! Congrats on the impending nuptials! Pikachu, Charizard, and Snorlax at the wedding, right? Best of luck with PokeForce and your gaming adventures—may your marriage be as epic as a Pikachu's Thunderbolt!

• Haha
Reactions: BryanD