Heroes Never Die! (Except for when they do)

Mercy

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Mercy (She/her) but my friends do end up calling me Val!
I'm 22 and I've been a massive pokemon fan since I was 5 years old! My favorite Pokemon is Roserade :3!
Obessed with all different kinds of music and games if you send me some music I'll make sure to check it out!
As for the games I'm sure you already tell that I'm a massive fan of Overwatch and tend to let my hyperfixations take over 90% of convos I have <3

Hoping to see what this game has in store! forever grateful to the people working on this and making this all happen <3

Thankies :3

• Cool
Reactions: Lucy and Lynet
Welcome to PokéForce, Mercy!

A pleasant introduction I must say, I'm one who is into a bunch of different music as well and love a lot of games too! While I haven't done much Overwatch, I absolutely love the game Paladins (which you probably know about too), which has been proclaimed as the bootleg version of Overwatch since its debut. It does also suck what happen with the transition from OW to OW2 with the PvE stuff, but I know that it's still a good game and has really great polish to it and has always been that way.

Enjoy your stay here! 💝

• Cool
Reactions: Mercy
Wow, that signature is beautiful !
Even the song length and current postion lines up. Such attention to detail.
Whoever made that sure is talented.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Welcome to PokéForce Mercy! Thanks for the lovely intro ❤️

• Cool
Wow, that signature is beautiful !
Even the song length and current postion lines up. Such attention to detail.
Whoever made that sure is talented.
I wonder who DID do this...I'll have to thank them later on :3

(Thank you ;-;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lynet
Welcome to PokéForce, Mercy!

A pleasant introduction I must say, I'm one who is into a bunch of different music as well and love a lot of games too! While I haven't done much Overwatch, I absolutely love the game Paladins (which you probably know about too), which has been proclaimed as the bootleg version of Overwatch since its debut. It does also suck what happen with the transition from OW to OW2 with the PvE stuff, but I know that it's still a good game and has really great polish to it and has always been that way.

Enjoy your stay here! 💝
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm very familiar with Paladins and have played a few games of it with friends but it was never really my style! I believe I played a lot of Seris when I did engage with the game! I love their style! As for the transition with OW and OW2 as well as the PvE updates it really has not been the best but as a a lover of the game I'll always stick by it! <3 (Even if they run mercy into the ground)

Hello there! Welcome to the pokeforce forums and waiting room. I i havent played any overwatch myself but i have seen some of the characters and I love their designs. Im more of a cozy gamer and rpg player. Things ranging from rpgs like dragon age and the elder scrolls to cozy games like Coral Island and Satisfactory.

• Cool
welcome! i'm also excited for the game. i also play overwatch too occasionally

• Cool
Great Introduction. Welcome to PokeForce Mercy, hope we can have a good time here.

• Cool
Welcome to PokeForce! I really like your signature!
Ahhh!! Thank you so much!! @Lynet helped me out a LOT when centering it and the color :3!

Thank you as well for the welcome! Happy to be here!

• Cool
Hello there! Welcome to the pokeforce forums and waiting room. I i havent played any overwatch myself but i have seen some of the characters and I love their designs. Im more of a cozy gamer and rpg player. Things ranging from rpgs like dragon age and the elder scrolls to cozy games like Coral Island and Satisfactory.
Thank you for the welcome! I love cozy games! I've actually never heard of Coral Island or Satisfactory but I really enjoy games like Minecraft and Stardew Valley!

• Love
welcome! i'm also excited for the game. i also play overwatch too occasionally
Thank you for the welcome! and I am so sorry you've chosen to suffer with me on Overwatch :3 (Therapy is in order)

• Love
Thank you for the welcome! I love cozy games! I've actually never heard of Coral Island or Satisfactory but I really enjoy games like Minecraft and Stardew Valley!
Coral Island is very much Stardew Valley like and satisfactory is all about gathering resources to automate and make machines

Coral Island is very much Stardew Valley like and satisfactory is all about gathering resources to automate and make machines
These sound like ideas I may be interested in.. thank you ❤️ even though I have 4 million other games to try already!

Reactions: VixenGhost
These sound like ideas I may be interested in.. thank you ❤️ even though I have 4 million other games to try already!
I have several other cozy games you might find fun then so feel free to shoot me a message in dm(I dont wanna clog up the thread)

• Love
Reactions: Emma