Hey Everyone!

EmeraldBC

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is EmeraldBC, but some may know me as Ghostceous. I recently switched my name back to my original name for my streaming. I'm known for writing extensive stories about myself, but this time I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm from Canada, and contrary to the stereotype, I'm not a fan of hockey, and I don't say "Eh" often. However, I am a huge fan of wrestling, both WWE and AEW. In the past, I was a wrestler on the independent circuit, although I never made it big time. I have had the opportunity to meet a few wrestlers from the big leagues, which has been a memorable experience. Growing up, I was immersed in the world of Pokémon right from its inception, and it has remained a significant part of my life. On a personal note, I'm a proud father of three children, soon to be four. As a content creator, I shamelessly invite you to check out my stream and join the fun. I'm excited to embark on this PokeForce journey with all of you.

Reactions: Kupo and Kai
Hey Ghost! I was wondering what name you swapped to. Can't wait to check out the streams!

• Cool
Reactions: EmeraldBC
hey ! pokemon's also been one of many significant parts of my life especially when i was growing up & part of my childhood

• Cool
Hey Ghost! I was wondering what name you swapped to. Can't wait to check out the streams!
This Saturday ill be streaming. It's a big one, It's my reboot stream, Lots of work has gone into this.

Reactions: Drunk
This Saturday ill be streaming. It's a big one, It's my reboot stream, Lots of work has gone into this.
Very exciting! I will try to tune in. I have work and a Christmas party to attend. 🤗

hey ! pokemon's also been one of many significant parts of my life especially when i was growing up & part of my childhood
Hell yeah! One can never be too old for Pokemon.

Reactions: Kai
Very exciting! I will try to tune in. I have work and a Christmas party to attend. 🤗
I hear you! It's been a busy month for sure. In case I don't get the chance to say it later, I wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! :)

Reactions: Drunk
I hear you! It's been a busy month for sure. In case I don't get the chance to say it later, I wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! :)
Dang gonna make me tear up. 😅 You as well man! Take care of them kiddos

• Cool
Already missing you ghost 👻 glad to see you here

• Cool
Hey EmeraldBC/Ghostceous! Wrestling, Pokémon, and a soon-to-be Pokémon-sized family – you've got it all! No hockey sticks or excessive "Eh," but we're totally tuning in for the wrestling tales and four-kid chaos. Let the PokeForce adventures begin, and we'll be sure to check out the stream!

• Love