Hey y'all!

MrAddison

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Yes, I use the word "y'all"!
It's pretty common where I'm from! And, I'm from Virginia, USA! :3

Anyways, hi again!!!!
My name is Addison and boy am I SUPER PUMPED for PokeForce!!!
I seriously hope this Pokemon MMORPG is long standing and never dies away! This has legit gotta be the best Pokemon MMO out there ever!!
I was reading the FAQs about this game and even saw a video on youtube and this is hitting all the right spots for me, especially with the life skills and the CLASSES!

*Ahem ahem ahem* sorry, I got carried away there! But, I really am super happy about this project and hope to make many friends along the way here!
And sorry, let me say one more thing, another exciting thing is when this releases, I know everyone will be starting fresh and I'll be a part of that! yay!

I've been a long-life fan of Pokemon since I was a kid at age 7 when Pokemon Blue/Red released! Yeah, I know, I'm getting old now lol!
I've played pretty much all the games but trust me, I'm not an expert. It's like I play the games, beat the story, boom I'm done.
And, I've never played on the PVP side of things so I'm STILL learning about my EV training, which nature is best.... even type matchups XD
Lately, all I've been interested in playing is Pokemon and another fantasy RPG coming out soon. So, I'm looking forward to PokeForce!!! I'll learn more of Pokemon while waiting on PokeForce's release date!

Let's be friends :D

• Love
Reactions: Orange
Hi Addison, thanks for introducing yourself. Im glad to see you're looking forward to this game.
Welcome to our warm and friendly community, we hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need any help or questions, please feel free to ask. Look forward to seeing you at our next demo.my new friend!🍻🍻

Welcome in! This game is really good at getting people excited lol, you should definitely make sure to keep an eye on the discord and the announcements for whenever the next demo is so you can try out the game with everyone and scratch the PokeForce itch for a little bit while we wait for full release! :)