Heyy ~ ManicMina Here ^_^

ManicMinaGaming

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Heyy heyy!! I'm ManicMina
Mina Waving.png

I just wanted to come say hello and introduce myself to everyone here!

I am a content creator and I have been covering important events or info on PokeForce!!
I am a huge Pokemon fan and play other Pokemon games on my channel as well.

So a little about me, my favorite Pokemon is Eevee, I'm a streamer / amateur artist, and I love making new friends! I also love crafting/farm sim games like Harvest Moon (I played Harvest Moon 2 GBC as a kid lol), Story of Seasons, and Rune Factory! I always wanted a game that would blend this style of game with the world of Pokemon and it is finally here!! Well...the demo is. The game has been a dream come true for me and I just love it so much.

I hope to see you in the game or in my streams so we can hang out! Please say hi (if you would like to)!

I will be collecting screenshots for the summer memories, but also, for my YT thumbnails as I cover more of the event! If you are interested check out when I'm in the game and let's get a screenshot together! It will be tons of fun <3

Also, let's gooooo team
Raichu_Surfers_BANNER copy.png

Helloooo! Welcome to PokéForce, and thank you for all the coverage! 💕

• Love
Reactions: ManicMinaGaming
Heyy heyy!! I'm ManicMina
View attachment 1904

I just wanted to come say hello and introduce myself to everyone here!

I am a content creator and I have been covering important events or info on PokeForce!!
I am a huge Pokemon fan and play other Pokemon games on my channel as well.

So a little about me, my favorite Pokemon is Eevee, I'm a streamer / amateur artist, and I love making new friends! I also love crafting/farm sim games like Harvest Moon (I played Harvest Moon 2 GBC as a kid lol), Story of Seasons, and Rune Factory! I always wanted a game that would blend this style of game with the world of Pokemon and it is finally here!! Well...the demo is. The game has been a dream come true for me and I just love it so much.

I hope to see you in the game or in my streams so we can hang out! Please say hi (if you would like to)!

I will be collecting screenshots for the summer memories, but also, for my YT thumbnails as I cover more of the event! If you are interested check out when I'm in the game and let's get a screenshot together! It will be tons of fun <3

Also, let's gooooo team
View attachment 1905
You're the best, Mina!

• Love
Hey, that’s awesome welcome! I love harvest moon WL and Friends of Mineral Town we my favorite. Hope to see you around

• Love
@Australia you're the best!! ❤️
@Bleud That's super awesome! I have played almost all of them since GBC days. My favorites are definitely the Story of Seasons ones, but Rune Factory (4 was the best) games are probably my favorite. WL and FoMT are amazing! I love the originals but the remakes are really good too!