Heyyy Everyone

Heezya

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hello everyone !

My name is Heezya and I am 18 years old.

I come from France, more precisely in the south of the latter. I live between youth and adulthood, I want to travel, enrich my life through lots of experiences and encounters. I am happy all the time and I like to see life on the bright side, I like this perspective of not dwelling on the negative, I am often told that I transmit this positive energy to those around me. I would also like to point out that my good humor does not make me intrusive or disturbing. My peace of mind allows you to analyze a situation as a whole or to create a calming situation. My dynamism is expressed above all by my passion for sport, Korea and video games. No matter the field I keep the same values, whether in the gym or in front of the screen, I like to surpass myself in a competitive environment. For me, sport is not only a way to stay physically fit, but also a source of balance and mental health. By joining this forum, I would like to discuss lots of different topics, share my experiences and learn more about your passions and interests. I look forward to reading and contributing to this community.

Salut Heezya, enchanté de te rencontrer ! J'habite a montreal donc je suis bilingue. Welcome to the forums!

• Cool
Reactions: Heezya
Salut Heezya, enchanté de te rencontrer ! J'habite a montreal donc je suis bilingue. Welcome to the forums!
Salut !! Enchanté aussi de te rencontrer. Mon anglais n'est pas parfait mais je pense que je vais bien me débrouiller. :giggle:

Welcome too the PokeForce forums! @Heezya

Where are you planning on travelling too in the future?🌄

Hello and welcome to PokéForce Heezya! ❤️

welcome to PokeForce Heezya!!

Welcome to the PokéForce community, Heezya! I really enjoyed reading through your introduction, and I also really like how positive and optimistic that you are! I hope to see you around more and also hope that PokéForce is somewhere that you'll enjoy spending your time with.

Enjoy your stay here though! 💝