HMs? How are they going to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Just curious are hms going to have to be taught or can they be used from inventory? Thank you!

Reactions: JiuLi
I'm hoping that this will be something that is kept similar to PokéMMO, I think that it was fine and pretty good how HMs were done there.

However, I still wouldn't mind it being kept more traditional, or really just something different to help keep things fresh.

A cool idea would be them locked behind skills, sense they are going more rpg route. Like rock smash behind mining and cut behind farming.

I hope it's the same as PokeMMO tbh.

same, hope it's same or similar to pokemmo

A cool idea would be them locked behind skills, sense they are going more rpg route. Like rock smash behind mining and cut behind farming.
You're not far off. HMs are planned to be player usable equipment, tools and a vehicle or two.

My goal in this design is to create more player agency with more tactile overworld interaction.

You're not far off. HMs are planned to be player usable equipment, tools and a vehicle or two.

My goal in this design is to create more player agency with more tactile overworld interaction.
That sounds interesting.

Sorry to bother you, but I really want to know what HMs are. The answer I got on Bing is "His Majesty's Ship". I guess it is a ship or portthat goes to other areas just as in pokemmo . Please tell me if I am correct?

Sorry to bother you, but I really want to know what HMs are. The answer I got on Bing is "His Majesty's Ship". I guess it is a ship or portthat goes to other areas just as in pokemmo . Please tell me if I am correct?
HMs are known as Hidden Moves that Pokémon can learn to get pass certain obstacles like cutting down trees, surfing, flying, etc.

Reactions: ChenPingan
Really liked the Ocarinas in MMO & for story they are fun. there will always be the one hm mon tho give em treats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.