Hometown

Ecruteak, the autumn vibe is tremendous, it has an enthralling history, and it would be incredibly central if I wanted to go anywhere else in Johto. Can go for a trip down to Violet City or Goldenrod if I was looking for a different vibe, or if I just wanted to visit the national park.

800px-Ecruteak_City_Evolutions.png

Last edited:
Hoenn. lilycove. quiet and beautiful sea. Department Store. Safari zoo. People and nature live in harmony.
Standing on the beach. you can see the distant volcano. or take a long boat ride.
I will never forget the surprise this city gave me when I first visited it as a child playing Pokemon one summer.
I would really like to live in this city if I could.⛅⛅⛅

Last edited:
GOLDENROD CITY // I would be a fisherman
Goldenrod_City_HGSS.png
Goldenrod_City_HGSS.png

Last edited:
This is an oddly specific question for which I have a response to: Goldenrod.
I love cities, and having National Park so close would be a dream.

Hoenn for me too. Staying in Mossdeep because I'd love to work with the ocean in view, and work for the rocket center.
I would love to visit Fortree City and vacation in Pacifidlog Town.

Reactions: Ray Vroc
Ooooh good question, tough one! The appeals of Johto are too strong I think, so I might go for Goldenrod! A good hub and urban like I'm already used to ❤️

Reactions: Jenonen
Sinnoh:Canalave City.
It is something simple and environmental and since I love mining skill, that city suits me perfectly and it is my favorite gym leader.
ani_bw_411.gif

Last edited:
Ohhh good question! i'd love to live in Fortree City in Hoenn. Living in the houses among the tree's sounds very cosy. I also wouldn't mind living in Laverre City in Kalos

Reactions: Jenonen