I haven't done one of these in a while

Lucy

Calm Mind
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I have used forums or have actually wanted to use them for that matter, but here I am now, I guess. I just got a good feeling and a good vibe going on here when I registered here for in-game names that I will be using for PokéForce. I really like the atmosphere here, and could definitely see myself spending some time here as I am basically coming along for the ride and excited to see what will come of PokéForce in the future.

Anyway, hello! My name is Ephenia or you can just call me Eph for short (or just call me by my username I'm used to that as well). I haven't really actively used forums more extensively as of 2017, so it's been a good 5~6 years for my interest in doing forums. However, I hope that the PokéForce forums can help change that, and I can find interest in having a place that I can enjoy in my free time and hopefully meet some new friends as well as just be around a welcoming and friendly community. Also, I honestly prefer interacting over on a forum than I do interacting in say a Discord server, as things are generally a lot more organized and I find Discord servers to just be way too attentive for my taste, so I generally just lurk and use them to help stay up-to-date on things nowadays. It's harder to keep up with more especially as you get older as well!

Anyway, some random stuff about me:
  • I do work in the IT field
  • I'm a hobbyist developer/programmer (work a lot on personal projects)
  • I'm a writer, writing interests me a lot
  • I was born the same year Pokémon came out, also 28 btw
  • Pokémon has been and will be my favorite game/franchise
  • Favorite generation is Generation 4, favorite game is Platinum
  • Favorite type is Fairy type
  • Favorite color is blue, blue between green especially
  • My first shiny was a shiny Geodude in Fire Red smashing rocks outside of Mt. Ember
I'm not sure what else to really put in my introduction, but I think keeping it brief is good enough. See y'all around though! 💝

Welcome Ephenia to our Forum. ❤️

• Cool
Reactions: Lucy
Welcome Ephenia, great to have you here ❤️ I can certainly agree with struggling to keep up nowadays!

• Cool
Welcome! Gen4 is a good choice :)

• Cool
glad to meet u

• Cool
nice to meet u ! gen 4 is my favorite as well

• Cool
Welcome Eph! To be honest, I like the way you introduced yourself. I will focus on that and try to use it in the IELTS speaking test on a similar level.🤩

• Cool
Welcome to the community Ephenia! This was an excellent introduction to who you are, I really enjoyed reading it! I hope you'll stick around, have a good time here! :)

• Cool
Heyo Eph~ Can I call you Ephe, I like the "e" on the end. 🤭 (If not that's totally okay!)
Welcome to PokeForce! I'm glad you could join us, fantastic introduction! What's your favorite subject to write about?

Heyo Eph~ Can I call you Ephe, I like the "e" on the end. 🤭 (If not that's totally okay!)
Sure! I actually go a lot by Ephy too, but you know, being more formal and all that I had just put "Eph", but "Ephe" is a new one 😳

What's your favorite subject to write about?
I love writing about all kinds of things! Whether it's stories, poetry, or even just creative writing in general. It's hard to say what's my favorite thing to write about, but recently it's been enjoying writing up quests for a game that I've been working on. Making neat and subtle references to random things and my various different interests is really fun! A whole lot of stuff interests me so I usually always have ideas :giggle:

Hey hey a fellow 1995!

Welcome to the server, I too am excited to use forums again! I was very active on other forums back in the days!

• Cool
Ohh a fellow writing enthusiast!! Maybe your ideas blossom and your words find paper :)

• Cool