If You are a Gym Leader

Ray Vroc

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
If You are a Gym leader, What type you will specialized and what will be your team?
Mine will be Dark consist of Sableye,Mandibuzz,Grimmsnarl and Kingambit/Meowscarada

If I were to specialize in only one type as a gym leader, I would choose the Dragon type.
  1. Salamence
  2. Garchomp
  3. Dragapult
  4. Hydreigon
  5. Duraludon
  6. Kommo-o

If I were to specialize in only one type as a gym leader, I would choose the Dragon type.
  1. Salamence
  2. Garchomp
  3. Dragapult
  4. Hydreigon
  5. Duraludon
  6. Kommo-o
Demn that's a pretty tough team haha

I'd specialize in mostly Grass typing pokemon

Probably have this in my team, mix of pokemon I like :)
Cherrim- Leafeon - Florges - Whimsicott - Brambleghast - Appletun

I'd definitely be a dark type gym leader. 😎

Team:
Weavile
Bisharp
Hydreigon
Spiritomb
Krookodile
Honchkrow

If You are a Gym leader, What type you will specialized and what will be your team?
Mine will be Dark consist of Sableye,Mandibuzz,Grimmsnarl and Kingambit/Meowscarada
Mine will be a 100% normal type gym leader.
Team:
Tauros
Kangaskhan
Ditto
Ursaring
Exploud
Shiny Snorlax

Last edited:
I think I'd be a Water Gym Leader cause that's always been my favorite type since I was a kid!
It'd be a hot springs restaurant where people can go to relax and eat and I'd be one of the maids working there!

My ace pokémon would be the Freya the Milotic, she uses her soft voice and her embrace to heal the people and pokémon that come to the hot springs to alleviate their pain, both emotional and physical! She's very gentle natured and reliable.
Misa the Brionne is the star of the restaurant! She dances and entertains people on stage by acting comedy through mimeing. She loves to make people laugh and it's part of the springs therapy! She's very sillypilled and energetic.
Lastly Whiskers the Whiscash, he lives at the bottom of the hot springs and is trained to cause tremors in the water at a level that is relaxing for the people taking a bath! He's awkward around others and reserved so he rarely surfaces. He's in love with Freya (she doesn't know) and Misa loves to tease him about it!!

There's many other pokémon working and living at the springs but that's it for my team! Hope you'll come visit!

I think I'd be a Water Gym Leader cause that's always been my favorite type since I was a kid!
It'd be a hot springs restaurant where people can go to relax and eat and I'd be one of the maids working there!

My ace pokémon would be the Freya the Milotic, she uses her soft voice and her embrace to heal the people and pokémon that come to the hot springs to alleviate their pain, both emotional and physical! She's very gentle natured and reliable.
Misa the Brionne is the star of the restaurant! She dances and entertains people on stage by acting comedy through mimeing. She loves to make people laugh and it's part of the springs therapy! She's very sillypilled and energetic.
Lastly Whiskers the Whiscash, he lives at the bottom of the hot springs and is trained to cause tremors in the water at a level that is relaxing for the people taking a bath! He's awkward around others and reserved so he rarely surfaces. He's in love with Freya (she doesn't know) and Misa loves to tease him about it!!

There's many other pokémon working and living at the springs but that's it for my team! Hope you'll come visit!
Wow, you literally gave life in your messages.. I love how your gym themed on and the way that your Pokemon has personalities.. Cool.. N Ty

• Love
Reactions: Maid Lulia
Saying Bug would be the easiest answer for me, but why not change it up and be a Fire-Type Gym Leader?

Here's what my team would be:
Lead - Torkoal | Sets up harsh sunlight with Drought, can then use Yawn, Lava Plume, Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin to stand its ground.
2 - Hisuian Arcanine | IF I could get a Hisuian Growlithe egg from Perrin, I could use it to deal bonkers damage with Choice Band and Rock Head.
3 - Alolan Marowak | With the Thick Club you can also get insane damage output after using Swords Dance, and with Tailwind from Talonflame Marowak can (briefly) sweep.
4 - Talonflame | Gale Wings + Brave Bird = damage. The bird gets ground immunity, Tailwind, Defog, AND Taunt. There are many moves to make use of!
5 - Mega(?) Houndoom | From here I'm really grasping for straws not labelled as a Starter or Legendary, so under a Solar Power + Sun + STAB Overheat the dog can melt even the most resistant of steel.
My Ace - Volcarona | I would NEVER ignore my second favorite bug from this, it gets Quiver Dance after all!

Everyone is building teams for Gym 8+

I wanted to try something different and build an early game team. But still challenging so like 3-4 pokes

Ground type:

1. Hippopotas - Set up sand and stealth rocks. Would be a good intro to entry hazards and weather.
2. Wooper - Water Absorb to deal with water types
3. Gligar *shiny* - Deal with grass types - also could be an annoying double-team spammer. Shiny cuz blue shinies are awesome
4. Gabite - Ace - Both Sand veil or rough skin would be good. Id go with Sand Veil.

So an annoying team but you can prep for relatively easily.

Reactions: MitsuhideFuma
As you might be able to guess from my pfp, I'd enjoy being a Psychic type Gym Leader. My top 6 would probably be:

-Gardevoir
-Metagross
-Slowbro (Eviolite hehe)
-Medicham
-Malmar
-Alakazam

Everyone is building teams for Gym 8+

I wanted to try something different and build an early game team. But still challenging so like 3-4 pokes

Ground type:

1. Hippopotas - Set up sand and stealth rocks. Would be a good intro to entry hazards and weather.
2. Wooper - Water Absorb to deal with water types
3. Gligar *shiny* - Deal with grass types - also could be an annoying double-team spammer. Shiny cuz blue shinies are awesome
4. Gabite - Ace - Both Sand veil or rough skin would be good. Id go with Sand Veil.

So an annoying team but you can prep for relatively easily.
Freeze-Dry+Scald

i mono poison mostly evry game :) :D but my dream team would be

-crobat
-toxicroak
-drapion
-galarian weezing
-toxapex
-iron moth(or gengar..or any strong sp att pokemon ^^)

if i were an early gym leader (lvl 25 and less)i think id go
-arbok
-beedrill
-golbat
-alolan grimer

Reactions: Bleud
Normal Gym Leader:
-Hisui Zoroark (sweeper)
-Ursaluna (blood moon)
-Grafaiai (prankster)
-Zangoose (toxic boost)
-Snorlax (belly-drum)
-Farigiraf (support)

I’ll use Zoroark to bait and willowisp fighting moves/types since he’s part ghost