If you could only pick one pokemon...

samps

I laughed.
Staff Trainee
Reaction score
If you could only pick one pokemon to take with you on a journey what would it be?

I would pick dratini! Dragonite is one of my favs. Hes got a big dumb face and hes cute.

Reactions: M r
Slowpoke, would just be a chill adventure, then hopefully one day can get myself a talking Slowking & finally get him some pants.

Reactions: M r and samps
Despite my name, my choice would also be Dragonite. The fact that he/she can fly + goofy/serene look make it a perfect partner.

I don't want to be the one paying for food though.

My favorite Pokémon is Hippowdon but, honestly, i'm not sure how useful it would be in that scenario...
I'd probably take a Pokémon that can get me across long distances fast, or maybe one that would ensure the journey would be comfortable, in which case...
I'd pick Tropius!
Cause it can fly around carrying me over, AND grows bananas you can eat if you are ever short on food ^^ <3

Latios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OIP-C.jpg

Reactions: samps
My choice is obvious - my bitey boy 💕
ani_bw_158.gif

I get free water and hugs for life, and everyone in my way gets bitten.

On a pokemon journey, I'm grabbing my fishing pole and hittin the local river for my first magikarp. While I'm waiting for it to evolve I'll train it to use the move Bounce and enter it into the Magikarp jumping competitions for some dough. It would take a minute to evolve it but the payoff's huge when it evolves into the best designed Pokemon, Gyarados. Not to mention that this thing can fly?! (At least in legends arceus it was flying, and it is flying type), half the pokemon you encounter gonna be to afraid to mess with you, the other half are gonna get waterfalled on. And when you need to feed the beast just let it loose in the water for some live bait snacks.

Either Jolteon or Bulbasaur. It's too hard for me to pick between them, so I'd allow fate to decide.