In-game/misc rewards for Forum activity

Lucy

Calm Mind
Reaction score
I know that this suggestion would be one that would some along sooner or later, but I thought I would open up a suggestion for it now to get the ball rolling with it.

This would be something that I would love to see happen. Maybe possibly have a shop here on the forums and introduce some sort of currency that you gain based off of your Forum activity. The shop could contain items or other things that you could redeem for both in-game and the forums. As to what I'm not sure yet, but I'm sure some different ideas and other suggestions could come in time and be discussed here or future threads.

Also, Discord activity if possible could also be included which could be something else that could be done/discussed, since I know you'll be able to link up your Discord account with forum/game account here which will be something that comes later. Personally, I'm someone who prefers interacting with the forums rather than the Discord server, but I know that's not the same and can be said for everyone. It would be nice if everyone would be able to be involved.

Anyway, I think this would be a great idea and I'm sure that it could be something that the community would enjoy. I don't see a negative downside to this aside from potential abuse of such a system, but I'm sure that's something that could be helped be prevented without too much of an excess of moderation.

• Cool
Reactions: LodinSetki and Fizz
it is a good but a lot of things will have to be put in place so ppl don't abuse it, great suggestion overall :)

• Cool
Reactions: LodinSetki